SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (January 21, 2015) - Timbuk2, the original San Francisco gear company for urban adventures near and far, hits the ground running, or biking, with new and updated bike commuting and cycling gear for Fall 2015. These offerings range from messengers and backpacks to seat packs and panniers, and are hardwearing, light in weight and user friendly. This collection will be shown for the first time at OR Winter Market at booth #28027.
Created to be the essentials bike commuters need to feel free and safe on the bike, Timbuk2’s Fall 2015 Bike Collection is crafted with precision and attention to detail with a stylish eye to keep bike commuters looking their best.
“Timbuk2 has always been integrated in the bike commuting and cycling communities, it’s in our DNA,” said Director of Product and Design, Greg Bass. “As we grow up, our cycling and bike commuting offerings are becoming more sleek and tech savvy, and offer functionality never seen before in the industry.”
Born and bred on the backs of bike messengers in San Francisco, Timbuk2 has continuously grown its products to meet the demands of an active city life for more than 25 years. To see the full Fall 2015 line visit: http://issuu.com/timbuk2designs/docs/tb2_f15_final.
The Timbuk2 Fall 2015 Bike Collection highlights include:
Timbuk2 Especial Raider Backpack
- The Especial Raider Backpack is an IDSA award-winning pack. Built for the before-work cyclist that wants to cruise to the office with a change of clothes still in check. Clothes stay pressed in the main compartment thanks to the included folding board, shoes fit comfortably alongside.
- Available in Black, Gusto, Black Pinstripe/Pacific, and Ore
- Retail Price: $79
Timbuk2 Especial Messenger
- The Especial Messenger is designed for riders that give a damn. Offering a removable cross body strap and ventilated back panel to allow for breathing room, this bulletproof design features seam-taped waterproof liner and integrated reflecting panels to withstand all major elements. The large fits 17” MacBook Pro and medium fits 15” MacBook Pro.
- Available in Black, Drift and Stormtrooper
- Retail Price: M: $179, L: $199
Timbuk2 Especial Medio Backpack
- The Especial Medio Backpack is more than its namesake, meaning a medium sized pack. The angled top design is specific for cyclist to easily see behind the back during rides. Waterproof design and reflective fabric allows for biking through all elements and points of visibility.
- Available in Black and Stormtrooper
- Retail Price: $179
The Timbuk2 Fall 2015 Bike Collection will be available in August 2015. For more details, visit www.timbuk2.com. To preview the collection at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, visit booth #28027.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original, founded 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city’s Mission District. Since its inception in 1989, Timbuk2 has designed quality bags, packs and accessories built to last a lifetime, evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and an industry leader in forward-thinking, sustainable manufacturing. The relentless drive to inspire urban mobility, enable individuality and promote responsibility has propelled Timbuk2 forward as it continues fusing passion and style to create durable, functional products informed by the company’s longstanding cycling roots and today’s vibrant city landscape. Timbuk2 products are sold at its retail stores in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Venice Beach, Toronto, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, specialty retailers, and online at www.Timbuk2.com.