SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (January 7, 2015) - Timbuk2, the original San Francisco gear company for urban adventures near and far, challenges city dwellers to slow down this Fall 2015 and let loose with 23 new and updated styles from three collections best suited for hanging around town, at the park or on a hike. The Weekend Collection encompasses three new lines, Sunset, Skyline and Classic, each built to last, encourage adventure and stand out with stylish colors and fabrics. This collection will be shown for the first time at OR Winter Market at booth #28027.
“The Weekend Collections were a no brainer for us,” said Director of Product and Design, Greg Bass. “San Francisco is such an active city where you can guarantee if the sun’s out, so are the people. Therefore it’s important to design collections that are versatile and functional but also light and casual. We’re really proud of what the Weekend Collections will offer our customers.”
Born and bred in San Francisco, Timbuk2 has continuously evolved its products to meet the demands of city life for over 25 years. The company introduced the Weekend Collection to suit the needs of its customers at large. From backpacks for back-to-school and messengers for everyday to totes for weekends away and bags for baby, the Weekend Collections are a comprehensive assortment that satisfy the needs for any adventure, either planned or spontaneous. To see the full Fall 2015 collection visit: http://issuu.com/timbuk2designs/docs/tb2_f15_final.
This entirely new line is casual and fun – think the perfect companion for swinging by a local coffee shop or visiting a friend after work. The Sunset Collection encourages unplugging on the weekends with fashion-focused bags, just as the name suggests, this is a line of bags to ride into the sunset with. Highlights for Fall 2015 include:
Timbuk2 Sunset Backpack
- The Sunset Backpack parades premium fabric and finishes with the largest color assortment available in the entire Fall 2015 line, including split leather trims and first-class hardware for a casual and stylish look. An internal slip pocket is fitted for a 13” MacBook Pro.
- Available in Carbon, Black, Black and White, Cocoa, Racer, GI Green and Black, Red Devil Black, Marigold Paisley, and Rust and Navy
- Retail Price: $109
Timbuk2 Sunset Satchel
- The Sunset Satchel is perfect for quick outings and made with premium fabric and finishes. It comes complete with a padded internal pocket to fit an iPad mini.
- Available in Black, Red Devil Black, GI Green and Black, Cocoa, and Rust and Navy
- Retail Price: $89
Built for the female Timbuk2 customer – these bags are strong and sophisticated, mirroring the one who wears it. Updated with new fabrics that’s smooth to the touch and easy on the eyes. The Timbuk2 Skyline Collection highlights for Fall 2015 include:
Timbuk2 Hyde Tote
- The Hyde Tote is styled with genuine leather trims and supple, yet durable fabrics. It comes equipped with dual zip side gussets that easily expand volume of the bag, for last-minute souvenirs.
- Available in Jet, Pearl, Nautical, Looking Glass, and Ink
- Retail Price: $169
- The Alamo Backpack includes stowaway buckles to convert into a tote. Fashioned with genuine leather trims and durable fabrics with a soft finish, the Alamo also has swing around technology for easy access inside while bag is still on.
- Available in Jet, Pearl, Looking Glass, Alpine Chevron, Nautical, and Ink
- Retail Price: $139
The go-to for all occasions or for special occasions, the Classic Collection checks all boxes. Highlights for Fall 2015 include:
Timbuk2 Commute Messenger
- The Commute Messenger is TSA compliant and weatherproof. With new, additional pockets, this classic bag has been redesigned to be lighter, easier to access contents and contains a separate pocket for an iPad and laptop. With each size, the laptop capacity increase, large being equipped to store a 17” MacBook Pro.
- Available in Black, Dusk Blue/Black, Smoke, Jungle and Crayon
- Retail Price: S: $119, M: $129, L: $139
Timbuk2 Stork Backpack
- New, stylish parents rejoice. The Stork Backpack offers a removable changing pad and clear zippy pocket for dirty nappies or sticky things without looking like a traditional diaper bag. The exterior will last and look good long after the diapers disapear.
- Available in Black/Gold, Canyon, and Jungle
- Retail Price $149
The Timbuk2 Fall 2015 Weekend Collection will be available in August 2015. For more details, visit www.timbuk2.com. To preview the collection at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, visit booth #28027.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original, founded 25 years ago by bike messenger Rob Honeycutt in a garage in the city’s Mission District. Since its inception in 1989, Timbuk2 has designed quality bags, packs and accessories built to last a lifetime, evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and an industry leader in forward-thinking, sustainable manufacturing. The relentless drive to inspire urban mobility, enable individuality and promote responsibility has propelled Timbuk2 forward as it continues fusing passion and style to create durable, functional products informed by the company’s longstanding cycling roots and today’s vibrant city landscape. Timbuk2 products are sold at its retail stores in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, Venice Beach, Toronto, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, specialty retailers, and online at www.Timbuk2.com.