Verde Brand Communications
Louisville, Colo. (April 16, 2015)- Pearl Izumi, maker of ride, run and triathlon performance, is excited to release their E:Motion Road N3 shoe for Fall/Winter 2015. This shoe completes the Neutral line of road shoes, featuring superior smoothness and maximum cushioning.
The Road N3 combines Pearl Izumi’s widest, plushest midsole platform and foot-hugging 3-D Seamless Print Upper Technology to create the ultimate in training comfort. This shoe is a must-have for the high mileage neutral runner, or anyone seeking a supple yet responsive recovery run shoe.
Pearl Izumi’s patented Project E:Motion technology delivers runners the smoothest experience out there. This technology combines a Dynamic Offset midsole, allowing the foot to move through stages of the gait cycle continuously and without pause, creating the most fluid of running experiences.
Additionally, Pearl Izumi’s line of footwear stands out for its Next Generation Seamless Upper. This adds lightweight structure and upper integrity with unlimited opportunities for textures, layers and colors.
Men’s and Women’s EM Road N3:
- 3D Seamless Print Upper Technology adds lightweight structure and upper integrity
- NEW Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION midsole is biomechanically tuned for the neutral runner looking for maximum cushioning and all day comfort
- 1:1 Energy Foam in forefoot (cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion) and in heel (cushions upon initial ground impact)
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for premium cushioning and abrasion resistance
- Dynamic Offset: 4mm at initial contact to 7.5 mm at mid-stance
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm midsole and outsole
- Price: $130
About Pearl Izumi
For over 60 years, Pearl Izumi has been evolving and revolutionizing the design and manufacture of performance apparel and footwear for athletes who depend on uncompromising gear. Pearl Izumi products empower runners, riders and triathletes to be faster, more comfortable and to perform better 365 days of the year. In 2014, Pearl Izumi rooted its new world headquarters in the Colorado Front Range where it embraces strong influence, both c