Verde Brand Communications
Louisville, Colo. (Jan. 5, 2015)- Pearl Izumi, maker of performance run footwear and apparel, announces the third iteration of its most popular line of road running shoes. The Road N2 v3 and Road M2 v3 feature a blazing fast look and improved, responsive ride for both neutral and mild over-pronator road runners.
“The new Road N2 V3 and M2 v3 feature our re-engineered 3-D Seamless Print Upper technology to deliver improved midfoot and forefoot fit,” said Mike Thompson, Pearl Izumi footwear product line manager. “They also integrate our new mesh strobel board construction to amplify the step-in comfort and underfoot cushioning feel and performance of Pearl Izumi midsoles.”
Pearl Izumi’s patented midsole technology delivers runners the smoothest experience out there. This technology combines a Dynamic Offset midsole, allowing the foot to move through stages of the gait cycle continuously and without pause, creating the most fluid of running experiences.
Additionally, Pearl Izumi’s footwear stands out for its Next Generation Seamless Upper. This design element adds lightweight structure and upper integrity with unlimited opportunities for textures, layers and colors.
Men’s and Women’s Road N2 v3 and M2 v3:
- NEW 3-D Seamless Print Upper Technology improves the mid-foot support and forefoot fit
- 1:1 Energy Foam in forefoot cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion
- 1:1 Energy Foam in heel cushions upon initial ground impact
- Reflective tongue mesh, laces and heel area elements keep runners safe and seen in low-light conditions
- Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for premium cushioning and abrasion resistance
- Dynamic offset-shaped midsole in the N2 v3 is biomechanically tuned for a neutral to supinator running gait while a high-density post at medial mid-foot in the M2 v3 is engineered for pronation control.
- Dynamic offset: 4mm at initial contact to 7.5 mm at mid-stance
- Heel Stack Height: 23 mm (includes midsole and outsole)
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (men’s size 9) 8.3 oz. (women’s size 8)
- Price: $120 (N2 v3) and $125 (M2 v3)
About Pearl Izumi
For over 60 years, Pearl Izumi has been evolving and revolutionizing the design and manufacture of performance apparel and footwear for athletes who depend on uncompromising gear. Pearl Izumi products empower runners, riders and triathletes to be faster, more comfortable and to perform better 365 days of the year. In 2014, Pearl Izumi rooted its new world headquarters in the Colorado Front Range where it embraces strong influence, both culturally and structurally, from its Japanese heritage.