SnowSports Industries America(SIA), the snow sports industry’s member-owned trade association, has released an impressive list of free educational opportunities available to Snow Show Attendees during the upcoming 2015 SIA Snow Show (Jan. 29 – Feb. 1) at Denver’s Colorado Convention Center.
Scheduled seminars, clinics, keynote speakers and roundtables will present a wide range of topics focusing on marketing, research, production, trends and sales. Each session will provide actionable tools for snow sports-focused businesses, staff and branding. With social media at a forefront, several clinics will address how to engage with the online consumer.
Educational sessions will begin the day before the Snow Show during SIA’s first-ever INDUSTRY + INTELLIGENCE (Wed, Jan 28). The industry-only event will kick-off with the popular Product Category Research Seminars presented by SIA’s Director of Research,Kelly Davis.
INDUSTRY + INTELLIGENCE will also include two renowned keynote speakers; top ranked US adaptive snowboarder, three-time World Cup Para-Snowboard winner and 2014 Paralympic Bronze Medalist, Amy Purdy as well as author/motivational speaker, Brad Montgomery, who will present “Happiness Improves Bottom Line Performance” during a lunchtime keynote. A complete list of educational sessions at INDUSTRY + INTELLIGENCE can be found at: SIAsnowshow.com/jan28.
“With the addition of INDUSTRY + INTELLIGENCE and sessions throughout the Show, we’ve found experts that can help SIA Members succeed within all aspects of the snow sports community – from sales/marketing to design and human resources,” commented Maggie Bittner, SIA’s Associate Director Events & Education.
Seminars, clinics, roundtables and keynote speakers are FREE to all Show attendees and held onsite within the Colorado Convention Center. Seminar details including topics, presenters, dates and times can be found at: SIAsnowshow.com/seminars.
SIA Snow Show Seminar Titles (As of 12/16/14):
- #KnowYourPark - risks and rewards of skiing and riding terrain parks
- 98% Failure Rate — Fixing the E-Commerce Sales Leak
- Beyond The Basics: Advanced Digital Marketing to Drive Your ROI
- Brand Storification™: Telling an Authentic Brand Story in the Digital Space
- Business of the Backcountry
- Confused about Durable Water Repellents?
- Converting web traffic into customers.
- CORIZONTAL – How to Make Your Brand Authentic to a Core Audience and Accessible to the Masses
- Digital Commerce and the Future of Shopping Guide to Understanding payments, How to prevent a data breach, EMV & PCI Compliance
- Digital Strategy: trends/tools to grow your business
- Displays on a budget: Simple DIY ideas
- Enhancing Your B2B Sales Process Online
- Fitting Rental Boots (Ski/Snowboard): The 5-Minute Miracle - Industry Power Panel
- Geomarketing Changes Everything For Small Retailers Trying To Figure Out Ecommerce
- Getting Started: Digital Marketing Made Easy For Small Business
- How focused digital content (or content marketing) can engage consumers and drive sales
- How Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month/Bring a Friend Can Help Generate New Customers
- How to Wear It: A Live Styling Session by Our Industry Experts
- Improving Your Blogging Power
- Meet the Press: How to stand out and secure earned media coverage
- Optimizing your Site for Commerce: How to Know Your Customers Better and Increase Your Revenue Per Visitor
- Outside-In Planning: Tools and Techniques for Strategic Product Line Planning
- Picking the Right Line With Your Intellectual Property Strategy
- Protecting Your Business in Years Without Snowfall
- Resort to the Backcountry: Being Safe and Responsible In and Out of Bounds
- Tapping into the Chinese Opportunity
- The Wealthy Retailer Self Assessment
- The Wealthy Retailer’s secrets to Cash-flow & Profit
- Tools for the Fuzzy Front End of Product Development
- Tracking Your Customers
- Why, When & How to Develop an IP Strategy Appropriate for Your Business
- Working Capital Strategies: Grow on the Snow
The annual SIA Snow Show is where influential and visionary snow sports brands connect with leading retailers, resorts and media to unveil their latest innovations, exchange ideas and build relationships that shape the industry.
Member-owned, industry-inspired and dedicated exclusively to snow sports, the 2015 SIA Snow Show is scheduled for January 29-February 1, 2014 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado followed by the On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride Fest at Colorado’s Copper Mountain Resort from February 2-3, 2015. For more information, updates, registration for the 2015 SIA Snow Show, visit SIAsnowshow.com.
For 24/7 updates on all things 2015 Snow Show, check back on SIAsnowshow.com andSIA’s Latestand follow SIA on Twitterand Facebook.We’ll be sending highlights before and during the Show to keep you in the know. Use #SIA15 or #SIA15intel to join the conversation.
- SIA -
Celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2014, SnowSports Industries America (SIA) is a non-profit member-owned trade association with a long history of working to support the snow sports industry. SIA, based in the Washington, DC Metro-Area with offices in CO, OR and RI, works year-round with North American snow sports suppliers, retailers, resorts, reps and service providers to develop products and programs for their individual and collective business needs. With member support and industry participation, SIA annually hosts the industry's largest core winter sports trade show, the SIA Snow Show, along with the On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride Fest and the Sourcing Snow supplier show. SIA also helps retailers and resorts connect with snow sports participants around the country through Snowlink.com. Learn more atSnowsports.org.