Hi-Tec Sports is pleased to introduce the brand new V-LITE FLASH Force Low i, part of Hi-Tec’s Spring ’16 new FLASH collection. Available Fall 2015, the FLASH Force Low i is an aggressive shoe packed full of technologies.
Hi-Tec created the FLASH collection using the most innovative technologies available, redefining the future of performance footwear. A Vibram® RollinGait System supports the natural roll of the foot and assists with energy optimization, while V-LITE materials present lightweight performance. A Vibram® rubber outsole delivers world-renowned grip for all types of trails.
V-LITE FLASH Force Low i
The FLASH Force Low is for a younger, more athletically minded customer, who is looking for color and style in their footwear. Lightweight V-LITE materials, a fork shank and the Vibram® RG system provides comfort, durability and reduces overall fatigue. i-shield repels dirt and water while OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner delivers superior cushioning for long hikes.
- V-LITE technology presents a perfect balance of lightweight performance without sacrificing durability
- High performance synthetic upper for support, durability and breathability
- i-shield creates an additional layer of protection that helps keep footwear clean and dry quicker
- Ghillie and eyelet lacing system creates a snug, secure fit
- OrthoLite® Impressions sockliner with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning and has anti-odor and anti-microbial properties
- Lightweight, durable nylon ‘fork shank’ ensures flexibility and stability
- Vibram® RollinGait System supports the natural roll of the foot, reducing overall fatigue
- Vibram® rubber outsole delivers world-renowned traction, comfort and durability
- MSRP: $140.00
- Sizes: 7-12, 13, 14
- Weight: 14.2oz
About Hi-Tec Sports
Founded in 1974 by company Chairman Frank van Wezel, and with annual sales exceeding $250 million, Hi-Tec created the lightweight-hiking category with the introduction of the Sierra Sneaker and Sierra Lite hiking boot. Today, Hi-Tec is committed to making rugged, durable products for work, trails and life, authentically inspired by the real outdoor experience. Hi-Tec Sports USA is a subsidiary of Hi-Tec Sports, BV, Amsterdam. For more information, visit www.hi-tec.com/us and follow us on facebook.com/hitecusa and twitter/hitecusa.