The Voice is researching a story about the best places in the outdoor industry to work. Is yours one of them? Nominate your company, retail store, agency, etc. by telling us exactly what makes it such a standout workplace. Please be detailed and consider specific policies and perks, like:
- Work arrangements: flex time, remote work options, family leave policies, vacation
- The physical office/workplace: game rooms, gardens, hammocks
- Professional development: career advancement or education programs, mentoring
- Values: social conscience or give-back opportunities, volunteering
- Diversity/inclusivity initiatives: recruiting programs, staff-led DEI task forces
- Culture: office camaraderie, team building, special events
- Health perks: gym memberships, massages, wellness programs
- Money perks: profit sharing, bonuses, incentives
We are specifically looking for companies who had a standout response to recent events: the Covid-19 crisis (taking creative steps to protect jobs, pivoting to produce PPE, etc.) and the Black Lives Matter movement's calls to action (committing to internal anti-racist work, donating to anti-racist organizations, etc).
This is a a very short survey (just one question). Please share your thoughts.