Seattle, WA – July 26, 2012 – Moving Comfort, industry leader and one of the most trusted athletic brands for women, heads into Spring 2013 with 68% market share in the sports bras category at running specialty stores (Source: Leisure Trends Group, Boulder CO, Run Specialty RetailTRAK). The brand’s latest sports bra design, the precision-fit Endurance Racer, was developed in Moving Comfort’s in-house biomechanics lab and endured many miles of wear testing. The result? A best-in-class sports bra that blends powerful support and sleek style in an ultra-light, customizable design.
“There’s a reason we dominate the sports bra market—two decades of experience coupled with technical ingenuity,” said Julie Baxter, vice president of Moving Comfort. “We literally live, breathe and vigorously test each sport bra to ensure that it fits, flatters and delivers. Our know-how builds each and every season, and the new Endurance Racer truly raises the bar, taking consumer expectations about sports bras to the next level.”
The new Endurance Racer offers a customizable fit through a combination of front and back adjustability. A blend of compression and encapsulation paired with hidden side and under bust support delivers high impact support for C-DD cups.
It’s all in the details, including:
• Seam-free interior molded cups
• Super-light construction features high-tech DriLayer® Power fabric along with airy, front mesh zones
• Strategic bonding on the front, adjustable straps
• Adjustable, soft-padded back closure
• A sleek and sporty open racer-back design
• Colors: Black and White, plus seasonal brights (Ocean/Aqua/Fiesta,Twilight/Violet/Lime) are color blocked and accented with contrast trim and reflectivity
• Sizes: 30-38 C, D, DD
In addition to the introduction of the all-new Endurance Racer, Moving Comfort updated Vero for Spring 2013. This popular style now sports a more fashion-forward design as well as improved shape and compression.
Notable features include:
• Seam-free interior molded cups
• Moderate contour cups
• Front DriLayer® Powermesh zone
• Back adjustable straps convert to criss-cross design
• Adjustable back closure
• A combination of encapsulation and compression offer high impact support for A/B cups and medium impact support for C/D cups
• Cups are fabricated with DriLayer® Buzz, made from recycled coffee grounds to move moisture away and prevent odor
• Colors: Aqua/Fiesta, Twilight/Lime, Black, White
• Sizes: A/B (XS-XL); C/D (XS-XL)
• A/B $40; C/D $42
About Moving Comfort
Moving Comfort was established in 1977 with $75, a sewing machine and a desire to create a pair of running shorts just for a woman, because believe it or not, none existed. Ever since, Moving Comfort has been a trusted leader in the women’s fitness apparel and sports bra market, creating a full range of styles for the track, studio, gym and all those casual stops in between. All Moving Comfort workout gear is designed for high performance, with kicksassy style, and is “girlfriend tested, lab approved™.” Moving Comfort is a women-powered company headquartered in Bothell, Wash., and a division of Brooks Sports, Inc.
For additional information, please visit us online (www.movingcomfort.com), on Facebook (/movingcomfort) or on Twitter (@movingcomfort).
A Fit Woman is a Powerful Woman®