AMERICAN FORK, Utah (Sept. 15, 2018) – Lizard Skins launches it’s first-ever trail grant program to begin the first day of Interbike 2018. The Lizard Skins Outdoor Trail Grant will award three $1,500 grants to Lizard Skins direct dealers. The Lizard Skins team recognizes that local grant programs can have an impact on communities, and their goal is to create long lasting experiences for riders through supporting mountain biking and cycling trails nationwide. Dealers may apply for the grant by filling out an emailed application or taking a printed application at the Lizard Skins booth at Interbike 2018.
· Applications open: September 15, 2018 (First day of Interbike 2018)
· Applications due: October 31, 2018
· Notification of proposal results: November 30, 2018
· Completion: September 1, 2019 (Before Interbike 2019) to finish project and send report
· Funds are distributed to grant recipients one month before their proposed start date.
Lizard Skins’ goal is to advocate for trails. This funding will help give organizations some of the resources they need to improve outdoor recreationLizard Skins direct dealers may apply for grant money to accomplish one or more of these preferred focuses:
2. Design and construction of new mountain biking or cycling trails
3. Protection and restoration of mountain biking cycling trails
4. Increasing public use, awareness and engagement of trails
For questions not addressed in these pages, or other assistance in applying, please contact Kylee Spjut by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lizard Skins PR & Marketing
About Lizard Skins
Since 1993 Lizard Skins has created products to meet the needs of athletes around the world. From its humble beginnings developing a neoprene chainstay protector, to their class-leading DSP products used in cycling, baseball, hockey and lacrosse, Lizard Skins has stood behind their beliefs to make better products that increase the athlete’s performance and enjoyment of their sport. Since their beginning, they have not only entered the cycling industry but baseball, hockey and lacrosse. They are the official bat grip supplier of the MLB.