Portland, OR (July 20, 2015) – Hi-Tec Sports introduces their Spring/Summer ’16 Kids collection, dedicated to the young ones who want to have fun doing all types of activities. Every Hi-Tec kids product is designed to withstand whatever adventure awaits.
Kids and parents alike will love that kids can keep their favorite pair of shoes even longer with Hi-Tec’s unique Big-Fit system, which accommodates growing feet with a removable volume adjuster insole. EVA midsole provides cushioning allowing all-day wear from before school to after dinner.
An athletic-looking kids shoe, with a synthetic nubuck and mesh upper, provides lightweight, breathable comfort. A bungee fitting system and strap allows for quick on/off. The unique Big-Fit System allows children’s feet room to grow so that shoes last longer. An EVA midsole and outsole provide cushioning, traction and stability.
- Synthetic Nubuck and mesh upper for lightweight, breathable comfort
- Easy on/off strap and bungee fitting system
- Unique Big-Fit System allows children’s feet room to grow so that shoes last longer
- Compression-molded EVA midsole with shank for ultimate cushioning
- High abrasion resistant EVA outsole provides traction and stability
- MSRP: $50.00
- Sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 1-2.5, 3-7
- Weight: 6.5oz
Colorful and playful, this strappy sandal has a shock cord and heel adjustment that provides a versatile fit for all kids. An EVA midsole and footbed add extra cushioning and a rubber outsole delivers grip and durability. The synthetic upper provides protection and durability for different kinds of terrain.
- Synthetic upper for comfort, durability and breathability
- Shock cord and heel adjustment for a versatile fit
- EVA midsole and footbed adds extra cushioning
- Rubber outsole delivers grip and provides durability
- MSRP: $40.00
- Sizes: 10-2, 3-7
- Weight: 6.7oz
About Hi-Tec Sports
Founded in 1974 by company Chairman Frank van Wezel, and with annual sales exceeding $250 million, Hi-Tec created the lightweight-hiking category with the introduction of the Sierra Sneaker and Sierra Lite hiking boot. Today, Hi-Tec is committed to making rugged, durable products for work, trails and life, authentically inspired by the real outdoor experience. Hi-Tec Sports USA is a subsidiary of Hi-Tec Sports, BV, Amsterdam. For more information, visit www.hi-tec.com/us and follow us on facebook.com/hitecusa and twitter/hitecusa.