St. George, UT, January 6, 2010 – Being an adventure photographer means being on the move so Clik Elite’s new Explorer Series protects fragile, expensive camera gear from the rigors of travel. Three packs – the Traveler, the Impulse, and the JetPack – are sleek on the outside and built to handle traveling by plane, train, or automobile, bus, or burro.
JETPACK: The JetPack (MSRP $185) is sophisticated, functional, and ready for the daily commute or overnight to London. Holds the camera, laptop, clothes, and toothbrush. Carries as a pack or slings over the shoulder – comfortably – for less impact on those mad dashes to the gate. What makes it Clik?
- Customizable, removable camera capsule fits a compact SLR, extra lens and flash. Pops out and zips closed for stand-alone portability.
- An internal computer sleeve accommodates most 17” laptops.
- Front organizer and internal mesh pockets hold those little, random items.
- Mesh side pocket keeps water bottle and other items – random or not – handy.
TRAVELER: From the outside, the Traveler (MSRP $80) is a simple, streamlined shoulder bag. Inside it is all Clik Elite - minimum bulk, maximum protection. Departure gate to the rental counter, it gets the gear where it’s going – intact and ready to shoot.
- The secure, padded camera bay holds a compact DSLR, extra lens, and flash.
- Modular organization for custom set-ups.
- Organizer pockets hold accessories, boarding passes, and magazines.
- Zippered media pocket up front holds a point-and-shoot or iPhone – or Droid or Nexus – whichever.
IMPULSE SLING: The Impulse (MSRP $125) is a sleek, compact, sling bag that Impulse carries and protects a lot of gear in a streamlined package – great when photographers crawl out of the backcountry and find adventure in the park or on simpler travels.
- The 300 cubic-inch customizable camera bay is padded and secure to protect a pro-body SLR, extra lens, and flash.
- The large – 450 cubic inch – top compartment holds personal essentials.
- Weatherproof zippers help keep out the elements that wreck expensive gear.
About Clik Elite:
Based in Utah’s rugged canyon country, Clik Elite was founded in 2008 by a team of outdoor industry professionals. They make a complete line of innovative performance packs for adventure photographers that are the culmination of 25 years of experience designing and building packs for adventure racers, emergency medics, outdoor extremists, and photographers. See the line and learn more at: www.clikelite.com