Seattle, Wash. (Jan. 19, 2011) – Adding greater value to its Mountain Hiking category, Atlas Snow-Shoe Company presents all-new AtlasandElektra 10 Series snowshoes at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2011, booth #34101. The new 10 Series snowshoes are designed with the durability, performance and comfort needed in the mountains. Featuring the new Wrapp™ Swift binding, the new 10 Series combines technical fit and ease of use with the superior maneuverability of Atlas’ signature Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS), delivering the comfort and performance needed for a winters day in the in the high country..
The rugged new 10 Series snowshoes deliver the components needed when the terrain gets demanding.Along with the addition of a new heel lift bar to ease calf fatigue on long ascents, the Tempered Steel All-Trac™ toe crampon and Traverse Trac™ rails provide confident footing to hike all day long.
- Ergonomically designed 6061 aluminum V-frame for men’s and women’s specific strides.
- Wrapp™ Swift binding featuring a positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release with ease.
- Tempered Steel All-Trac™ toe crampon and Traverse Trac™ rails add sidehill control for confident strides.
- Atlas’ Spring Loaded™ Suspension provides maneuverability and articulation.
- Heel Lift Bar eases calf strain on ascents.
Atlas 10 Series available in 25, 30 and 35” lengths. Elektra 10 Series in 23, 27" lengths. MSRP $199.95
ABOUT ATLAS SNOW-SHOE COMPANY
Dedication to the winter journey motivates Atlas to deliver the most technically advanced, high performance snowshoes available today. Atlas brought snowshoeing into the modern age by developing Spring-Loaded™ Suspension, the first snowshoe innovation in more than 40 years. With 19 patents and counting, Atlas continues its quest to design superior snowshoe products for the outdoor hiking and fitness enthusiasts and deliver the best overall snowshoeing experience possible.
For more information about Atlas Snow-Shoe Company’s products and programs, visit www.atlassnowshoe.com or call 206-805-4800, x 2888.