Bozeman, MT. – MYSTERY RANCH, an industry-leading pack company built on a heritage of function, comfort, quality and durability, announced today that it has retained sales agencies in five territories across the US and Canada to represent the company’s Mountain division of backpacks, daypacks and everyday carry bags. After a ten-year hiatus from brick and mortar retail, MYSTERY RANCH introduced its new collection of Spring 16 Mountain packs in 50 North American specialty outdoor retailers in the first season.
“We are thrilled with how our packs have moved off retailers’ walls so quickly,” says Alex Kutches, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “We know it is important to maintain a high-level of service to support our retail partners who are making those sales happen, so we are excited to add these leading agencies to our team.”
Kutches expounds on the strength of the new team:
- 24 Seven Sales--Led by Jim Angeles, 24 Seven Sales will cover Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and New Mexico. “Jim has strong dealer relationships across snowsports and outdoor, and we are happy to have his energy and experience as part of our team.” Jim also reps Flylow Gear. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-506-4669
- MacPherson and Associates--Founded by Jack MacPherson and based in Washington State, MacPherson will service Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. “I have known Jack for over twenty years as a peer rep in the Pacific Northwest region. His experience and credibility with the dealers is a welcome addition to the team.” The agency also reps Asolo and Blue Water Ropes. Contact: email@example.com, 206-780-5516
- Ames Adventure Outfitters--A crew of indigenous Midwesterners led by Vanessa Block, will cover Illinois, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. AAO also reps Marmot, Skratch Labs, Nikwax, Altra and Julbo. “Vanessa and her team have a solid background in the region and I am really happy to have them as part of our team.” Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 515-451-8015
- Eventum Sales--Led by Chip Parker, Eventum represents Black Diamond, La Sportiva, Forsake, Locally Grown and Hydrapak throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Virginia and West Virginia. “Chip and his team have great backgrounds in retail as well as sales in the region.” Contact: email@example.com, 404-396-6422
- JJ Sales--Jason Jennens will represent Western Canada including British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewwan, Yukon and Northwest Territories. “I am looking forward to having JJ represent the brand and getting a chance to work together again.” Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 778-808-4244
MYSTERY RANCH will be attending the Summer 2016 Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City and is looking forward to booth #1001 being packed with new sales representatives and retailers. The brand will be debuting new innovative, indestructible packs including the Stein 62. Falling right in the volume sweet spot for backpacks, its unique lid pocket converts into a full-featured summit pack using the main pack’s yoke and harnessing for uncompromising comfort during side excursions.
About MYSTERY RANCH
Founded in 2000, MYSTERY RANCH is committed to building the finest load carriage equipment in the world. A product-driven company from the beginning, MYSTERY RANCH designs packs for the job that needs to get done, for the people committed to doing it, with the best materials available and the most durable construction methods that exist. For more: http://mysteryranch.com #BuiltForTheMission