Seeking affordable living in an outdoor space, avid mountain bikers and partners Jen Zeuner and Anne Keller found themselves in Fruita, Colorado, a town once known as being one of the most conservative in the state. Despite a lukewarm welcome, the two decided to open a restaurant to traveling river tourists—the Hot Tomato.
Life of Pie is a film by Ben Knight and Travis Rummel in partnership with Patagonia about Jen Zeuner, Anne Keller, and the mountain bike community in Fruita.
Check out tour dates near you:
- 5/28/19 - Patagonia Vancouver - Vancouver, BC
- 5/29/19 - Patagonia Seattle - Seattle, WA
- 6/6/19 - Patagonia Portland - Portland, OR
- 6/6/19 - Patagonia SLC - Salt Lake City, UT
- 6/11/19 - Patagonia Burlington - Burlington, VT
- 6/13/19 - Patagonia NYC SOHO - New York, NY
- 6/14/19 - Patagonia Ventura - Ventura, CA
- 6/17/19 - Patagonia Santa Monica - Santa Monica, CA
- 6/19/19 - Patagonia Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz, CA
- 6/19/19 - Patagonia Denver - Denver, CO
- 6/20/19 - Patagonia Boulder - Boulder, CO