Cortez, CO – January 4, 2016–Osprey Packs, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative packs to comfortably and efficiently carry gear, is pleased to announce the complete redesign of their technical, bike commute packs for Fall 2016. The premium Radial Series and the lightweight Momentum Series are equipped with a ventilated backpanel design for a sweat-free and comfortable commute – whether you travel fast and light or are in need of a large volume pack for a full day’s worth of gear.
“This season we have really dialed our bike commute offerings,” said Vince Mazucca, Senior Marketing Manager, Osprey Packs. “Features like a tensioned mesh backpanel and new stretch load lifters manage road vibrations and keep a loaded pack stable, while smart design features like the integrated kickstand keep the pack vertical when you get to where you are going.”
The Radial Series is designed to handle the rigors of bike commuting, with design details that make this Osprey’s premium, technical, commute pack. Certainly not limited to cyclists, these well-featured packs are ideal for everyday use. The tensioned mesh backpanel, new stretch load lifters and hipbelt allow the pack to be sweat-free and comfortable in a riding or walking position even when carrying heavy laptops and other electronics.
RADIAL SERIES | CARRY FEATURES
- Modified Airspeed™ Backpanel - Suspended mesh backpanel for superior ventilation and comfort.
- Ventilated Shoulder Harness
- Webbing Hipbelt
RADIAL SERIES | KEY DESIGN FEATURES
- Ventilated Active Suspension - The new, innovative, stretch load lifters add tension to the harness to adjust to your riding position. Along with the elastic hipbelt and tensioned mesh backpanel, the stretch load lifters manage road vibrations and keep a loaded pack stable while riding. The air mesh upper backpanel and yoke allow air to flow through the tensioned mesh backpanel while riding in warm and humid climates.
- Kickstand - The integrated kickstandkeeps the pack vertical and manageable. Whether full or empty, the pack stays upright to give you access to all the compartments without needing to lean it against a chair or wall.
- Commuter Specific Design – Including an integrated raincover, dual-access, front panel zippered shoe pocket (34L only), and LidLock™ to store your helmet.
RADIAL SERIES AVAILABLE IN: Radial 34 $180 & Radial 26 $170
The Momentum Series is suitable for any office or school commuter who wants a full-feature set and outstanding durability.
MOMENTUM SERIES | CARRY FEATURES
- Airscape™ Backpanel - Mesh-covered ridge foam for ventilation and comfort
- Shoulder Harness
- Webbing Hipbelt
MOMENTUM SERIES | KEY DESIGN FEATURES
- Commuter Specific Design – Including the integrated high-visibility raincover; reflective graphics and a blinky light attachment ensure rider visibility; LidLock™ helmet attachment to store your helmet; large lower zippered shoe pocket (32L only).
- Organization - The side zippered pocket allows quick access to your phone to take calls, check a map or listen to music. The pocket also includes a retractable key clip to store and access your house or bike lock key with the security that it won’t fall out or be dropped when removing other items from the pocket.
MOMENTUM SERIES AVAILABLE IN: Momentum 32 $150 & Momentum 26 $140
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder and owner, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is a leader in technical packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.
Osprey Packs can be found online at www.ospreypacks.com and in outdoor specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Osprey and its products, visit www.ospreypacks.com. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).