June 7, 2018 (CARBONDALE, COLORADO)—Run Wild Retreats + Wellness, a travel company specializing in premier women’s running and wellness retreats in the world’s best trail-running destinations, is offering a special edition of the popular Moab Mindful Running Retreat that is open to both men and women November 1 – 4, 2018.
The Moab Mindful Running Retreat, held annually in the trail-running Mecca of Moab, Utah since 2014 for women, has boomed since it was featured in The Washington Post in last May, prompting the program’s expansion three-fold, including the co-ed version taking place in November. The other spring and fall retreats remain for women only.
“Thanks to the growing curiosity about combining mindfulness with running to lower stress and improve health, the Moab Mindful Running Retreats have become known as the ideal event for learning about mindfulness while running Moab’s spectacular desert trails,” says Elinor Fish, CEO of Run Wild Retreats + Wellness.
• 3 nights’ accommodation in the Red Cliffs Lodge, located on the Colorado River 17 miles from downtown Moab.
• Carefully designed and guided trail running routes of 5 to 10 miles (with plenty of photo and water stops!) that deliver maximum scenic rewards.
• Restorative and relaxing yoga class designed for runners (no experience necessary!)
• Mindful Running workshops all about how to maximize the stress-reducing effects of runner for overall health and well being.
• Natural Running Form Clinics that help runners improve their efficiency and technique for running off-road.
• Southwestern cuisine and warm hospitality.
This retreat package is on sale now through October 1, 2018, while supplies last. The retreat is limited to just 12 participants. The retreat package price is $1,950. Special rates are available for couples booking together. Details about the retreat itinerary and package can be found at: www.runwildretreats.com