(June 25th, 2014, Fairfield, CA) –Harbinger, the fitness company known as the “go to” brand for weightlifting and conditioning gear for over 25 years, and HumanX by Harbinger– Harbinger's specialized line of functional training gear for High-Intensity Training (HIT) – are pleased to announce the 2014 HumanX & Harbinger Brand Ambassador team.
The HumanX & Harbinger Brand Ambassador program was created to unify existing brand advocates – consisting of devoted athletes & passionate fitness enthusiasts from across the U.S. – in order to recognize their achievements and celebrate the expertise they bring to their fitness communities. Among the 18-member team is:
- Scott Thom – a NSCA certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, recently named Washington State University Men’s Basketball strength and conditioning coach
- Kasey Arena – a Certified Personal Trainer and blogger, and the Founder of POWERCAKES.
- Roger Lockridge – an award winning fitness writer, child advocate, public speaker on domestic violence awareness, and dedicated lifter
- Jenny Hodges – a fitness and CrossFit enthusiast, who has lost 212 pounds in the last 5 years, through revamping her mindset and lifestyle
- Valerie Calhoun – an ex-gymnast turned accomplished CrossFit athlete and CrossFit Games competitor
- Ben Greenfield – a seasoned Ironman athlete, fitness coach, author, and wellness coach
“After working with many athletes informally for years, we are excited to officially launch the HumanX & Harbinger Brand Ambassador program,” says Chanin Cook, Director of Marketing at Harbinger Fitness and HumanX by Harbinger. “Our ambassadors are extremely inspiring individuals, all of whom live and breathe the active life every day – ideally positioning them to connect others with the HumanX and Harbinger Fitness brands, motivating them along the way.”
Ambassadors serve as engaged members of the HumanX/Harbinger communities by providing valuable product feedback, and promoting HumanX and/or Harbinger Fitness via social media outlets, photos/video footage, product mentions/reviews, and contributing posts for the HumanX/Harbinger blog. Likewise, HumanX and Harbinger Fitness are equally committed to promoting the Ambassadors’ accomplishments and endeavors on the companies’ websites, social media, and press materials.
Harbinger Fitness and HumanX by Harbinger gear can be viewed at http://harbingerfitness.com and http://humanxgear.com/. For additional company/product information, high-resolution photos & logos, and product sample requests, please contact Maria Hennessey at email@example.com or 303.859.3317.
About HumanX by Harbinger
HumanX by Harbinger is the newest line of high performance gear from Harbinger – the fitness company known as the “go to” brand for weightlifting and conditioning gear for over 25 years. HumanX products meet the demand for specialized gear in today's evolved fitness market that has seen a shift from static strength training to multidiscipline programming. HumanX gear is found in gyms, health clubs, sporting goods and specialty fitness retailers worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.humanxgear.com.
Founded in 1988, Harbinger produces innovative, high-performance fitness gear. Harbinger products, including Harbinger fitness, Action Wipes and HumanX by Harbinger functional training gear, can be found in gyms, health clubs, sporting goods and specialty fitness retailers worldwide. For more information, visitwww.harbingerfitness.com and www.humanxgear.com