Lean, mean and tougher than you. Built with a soul for rugged exploration, Cargo Haulers are ready-made for any adventure. Now even more versatile, with tough, oversized wheels, Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffels get you from beginning to end of your trip, with ease. Made from a highly abrasion-resistant, water repellent, Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite fabric, Cargo Haulers are designed for inclement weather. Integrating the latest fabric technology for a lighter-than-you-can-believe bag with treaded conquer-any-obstacle wheels, these duffels are stronger, and more environmentally friendly than any wheeled duffel in its weight class.
A first in the luggage industry, the new Cargo Haulers use a non-petroleum based fabric coating that not only makes you look good, but feel good about your purchase, too. The new proprietary coating provides more durability than ever, which has allowed Eagle Creek to reduce the weight of the base fabric while still achieving supreme performance from a super lightweight fabric. Beyond lightweight, these ultra-light wheeled bags are almost unbelievable, weighing in at under 4 pounds, wheels and all.
Building on the versatility of duffel and backpack straps, the Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffels come with their own stuff sack. Built super strong and storm-proof, with burly self-repairing main zippers, angled grab handles for tough-guy tasks, horizontal lash points for far flung adventures on roof racks (or roofs without racks), and large U-shaped opening to access even the deepest recesses. Cargo Hauler Duffels: Begging you to bring it on.
• Revolutionary Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite Fabric Fuses Ultra-Light with Ultra-Durable
• Maximum Abrasion Resistance & Water Repellency
• Ultimate Travel Versatility
• Heavy-Duty Wheels
• Travel Safe Security
Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffels are proudly backed by Eagle Creek’s legendary No Matter What™ Warranty
Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffels are available in three colors: Black, Blue/Grey, Cherry/Grey.
The new Eagle Creek Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffels are available at retail 7/1/16.
Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffel highlights include: Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffels Ultra-light and constructed with leading-edge Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite, these Cargo Haulers are equipped with gear pockets, grab handles, and heavy-duty wheels to tackle the rough terrain of any backroad.
Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffel 90L (EC 0A2V7G) MSRP $159
Capacity: 5495 cu in / 90 L; Weight: 3 lbs, 12 oz; Size 29 x 12.5 x 14.5 in
Cargo Hauler Rolling Duffel 120L (EC 0A2V6W) MSRP $169
Capacity: 7325 cu in / 120 L; Weight: 4 lbs, 0 oz; Size 32 x 13.5 x 15.75 in
• Built-in Durability:
o Extra durable, water repellent coated Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite fabric for maximum abrasion resistance
o Bartack reinforcements on all stress points
• Sturdy top pull handle and large oversized wheels for mobility over urban obstacles
• Four carry options: Removable backpack straps, padded top haul handles, side grab handle, top pull handle and rugged wheels
• U-shaped lid for easy access to main compartment
• Sizable easy-access zippered end pockets for gear organization • Six heavy-duty lash points for attaching bag to roof rack • Bottom is foam padded to help protect contents against impact
• #10 lockable zippers with storm flap to shield zipper from rain
•Rectangular silhouette ideal for stacking
• Reflective finger-friendly pulls for easy access while wearing gloves
• Cargo Hauler packs into zippered end compartment for compact storage
• Integrates with the Pack-It™ System
ABOUT EAGLE CREEK Eagle Creek is a leading travel outfitter, providing smart, innovative and durable luggage, travel bags, and accessories since 1975. Through the years they have fine-tuned the best way to design and build gear for diverse travel needs. With their end goal to enhance any travel experience, they offer a Travel System of products, which includes a wide selection of luggage, packing organizers, accessories, and day bags. Building smart and dependable gear, Eagle Creek backs all their products with industry-leading warranties so that travelers can stay focused on new discoveries knowing their gear is built for the road. For more information, visit eaglecreek.com