Today Wenonah Canoe, Inc. announced their North American sales team for their C4 Waterman brand. Wenonah chose proven industry veterans whose interests aligned with the Waterman brand. Representing C4 Waterman beginning 01 August 2014 will be:
- Peter Whaley – Coastal Spirit Expeditions: Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Joe Scavo - Back River Associates: Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Scott Sullivan – Steepwater Sales: New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
- Torry More – Sandstone Sales: Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Ted Keyes - Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico.
Wenonah Vice President Bill Kueper said, “This is very exciting for the C4 Waterman brand. We have a critical mass of established paddlesports veterans to launch our fresh approach to the SUP category by addressing it as a paddlesports business.” Todd Bradley, co-founder C4 Waterman, added, “The strength and depth of this team will accelerate C4’s market penetration through North America giving the brand accessibility and market importance never before realized.”
Peter Whaley dba Coastal Spirit Expeditions
PO Box 1
2649 Station Rd
River John, NS B0k 1N0
Joe Scavo dba Back River Associates
550 Willard Street
West Quincy, Ma. 02169
Scott Sullivan, dba Steepwater Sales
2021 Big Branch Road
Clyde, NC 28721
Torry Moore, dba Sandstone Sales
1633 Gilmore Ave
Winona, MN 55987
187 Woodridge Dr
Twin Falls, ID 83301
About Wenonah Canoe, Inc.: Established formally in 1968 in Winona, Minnesota, Wenonah Canoe has roots reaching back to the 1950's. The company is the outgrowth of a lifelong devotion to paddling by Mike Cichanowski, who began canoeing as a young Boy Scout. Cichanowski’s passion manifested itself into a life’s business while he was still in college. Today, Wenonah Canoe along with its Current Designs, QCC Kayaks and C4 Waterman brands positions itself among the largest makers of paddle sport watercraft in the world, emphasizing ultra-light yet extremely robust constructions and high-performance models. Nearly 400 knowledgeable paddle sports retailers throughout the world distribute their boats and accessories.
See: http://www.C4Waterman.com, http://www.Wenonah.com/, http://www.CDKayak.com/, and http://www.QCCKayaks.com/