SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH – To encourage outdoor retailers and media to take those extra few steps to the Pavilion at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, a group of growing brands are banding together to throw a simultaneous, multi-hosted happy hour on night three of ORSM.
Known as the #Night3PavilionParty, the happy hour will begin at 5 pm on Friday, August 2, and will celebrate three of the outdoor industry’s traditional strengths: entrepreneurship, innovation, and a cold beer with friends. An open-invite event, the #Night3PavilionParty encourages other Pavilion exhibitors to host their own events at the same time, and to promote them with the #Night3PavilionParty and #ORShow hashtags.
A list of the first #Night3PavilionParty brands includes:
- Ticla (PV952) – A lifestyle camping company unveiling their collection of inspired and intuitive car camping gear, Ticla’s simple and clever debut includes tents, bags, pads and tarps – and aims to fill the spacious car camping gear gap between oversized backpacking gear and over-cheapened value products. Will be serving southwest margaritas, chips and Mexican beer. www.Ticla.com
- GRAYL (PV838) – Creators of The Water Filtration Cup, a stylish and innovative water filter and purifier - Just Fill, Press, Drink. Will be serving beer and wine in limited edition stainless steel mugs in exchange for your promotional #DrinkFreely Tweet. www.thegrayl.com
- Howler Brothers (PV314)– Cool clothing honoring the soul, passion and timeless style of surfing and fly fishing; and blending historic garment ideas with modern influence from waves, water, geography, fashion and art. Will be serving ice cold beer. www.howlerbros.com
- Mtn. Khakis (PV502) – A mountain-inspired lifestyle apparel brand worn by everyone from those who travel by jet to those who travel by thumb. Will be serving up some mountain mojo and 10th anniversary swag". www.mountainkhakis.com
- Orca Coolers (PV 1075) –100% American made coolers for hunters, anglers and outdoor enthusiasts. Orca's premium outdoor products are made in the United States using American-made components at a competitive price. Will be serving beer from one Orca cooler, and raffling off another to a lucky camper. www.orcacoolers.com
- Purnell (PV452) – Apparel inspired by the progressive approach and rugged demands of the sustainable energy industry. Purnell is introducing a women’s collection that blends timeless American style with durable, comfortable materials. Will be hosting a keg of Shiner Bock, while supplies last. www.purnellgear.com
- Tasc (PV652) – Reinventing performance apparel with its exclusive Bamboo Performance Technology™ fabrics and a patent-pending finishing process. Will be serving up “New Orleans strength” spirits and swag. www.tascperformance.com
- Braven (PV 864) – The first company to produce a portable HD speaker/speakerphone that doubles as a mobile phone charger, Braven creates stunning audio and enhanced power solutions. Will be serving refreshments and snacks and giving away a portable speaker. www.braven.com
- Orange Mud (PV847) - At Orange Mud, we know a thing or two about hydration. During our day job we focus on the liquid that keeps you hydrated, at nights our gear works equally as well as a beer holder. Stop by to grab a cold one on us! www.orangemud.com
ABOUT THE #NIGHT3PAVILIONPARTY at ORSM
The #Night3PavilionParty is a multi-host, open invitation happy hour at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, intended to raise the profile of innovative brands located in the Pavilion. To add your event to the list, use the hashtags #Night3PavilionParty and #ORSM13, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.