WHAT: To celebrate the start of the 2015/2016 ski season, .ski is holding an exclusive .ski domains auction, giving enthusiasts a once-in-a-lifetime chance to own the top requested ski domains, at lower than market prices.
Brought to the public by StartingDot, the online auction will offer up snow.ski and ten other premium generic .ski domains including free.ski, school.ski, travel.ski, news.ski, info.ski and more.
The auction kicks off on Thursday, December 10th and will run for seven days. To participate and register, visit domains.ski.
WHERE: The World Wide Web http://www.domains.ski/dot-ski-domain-name-auction
WHEN: Thursday, December 10th – bidding begins at 6 p.m. Auction closes on Wednesday, December 16th at 6 p.m.
- Become a part of snow sports history with top reserved domain names.
- Get in on the action of a once-in-a-lifetime chance to bid on exclusive, short, catchy and generic .ski domains at lower than market prices.
- This is a million dollar Internet real-estate opportunity through world’s top selling sports domain of all time.
- Offers the chance to own a premium domain name as an investment to help generate web traffic.
- Presents endless opportunities to carve out and create a unique website that will only increase in value.
INTERVIEWS: Interviews with Rob Rozicki, co-founder of Dot Ski, are available. Please contact Katie@screamagency.com or call 303.893.8608 with requests.