Seattle, WA – July 27, 2016 – Pacsafe®, the leading innovator in anti-theft gear, is taking on city living and exploration with the new Vibe Series for Spring 2017. Lightweight and comfortable, these bags and packs include a host of anti-theft security features that help keep valuables and gear safe from pickpockets, bag snatchers and identity thieves. The Vibe collection will debut at next week's Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City.
“We’re excited to introduce the Vibe Series, which lets people make the city their playground and feel confident that
their valuables are safe and secure - from gym to office and beyond,” said Phil Hayes, EVP Product & Marketing at Pacsafe. “The overall balance of function, form and security features makes Vibe a versatile, stylish and secure collection – ideal for the city life and exploration.”
The Vibe Series includes several security features that have made Pacsafe the pioneer in travel security including:
- eXomesh® Slashguard material and Carrysafe® Slashguard Straps, which offer slash-and-run theft protection by utilising a hidden stainless steel wire mesh that stops opportunistic thieves in their tracks.
- Smart Zipper Security that attaches zip pullers to discreet hooks, effectively deterring pickpockets by disguising points of entry.
- RFIDsafe™ Blocking Pocket, which works to prevent the digital theft of personal information from ID and credit cards.
New anti-theft features include:
- Roobar™ V Locking System - a three level lock down security point, offering protection from pickpockets.
- PopNLock Security Clip - a secure buckle that can be padlocked to help protect gear against bag snatcher.
In addition to these anti-theft features, the Vibe designs make organization a breeze, with larger bags featuring spacious compartments for tablets, laptops, sports gear and other daily essentials.
The Vibe Series is available in:
Vibe 20LAnti-theft Backpack $89.95; Vibe 25LAnti-theft Backpack $99.95; Vibe 30L Anti-theft Backpack $129.95; Vibe 40L Anti-theft Carry-On Backpack $139.95; Vibe 100L Anti-theft Hip Pack $49.95; Vibe 150L Anti-theft Cross Body Pack $59.95; Vibe 200L Anti-theft Compact Travel Bag $59.95; Vibe 300L Anti-theft Travel Bag $69.95; Vibe 325 Anti-theft Cross Body Pack $69.95; Vibe 350 Anti-theft Shoulder Bag $79.95.
To view the entire Spring 2017 collection, visit the Pacsafe Booth #23033 at Outdoor Retailer.
Found in over 33 countries worldwide, Pacsafe’s innovative and revolutionary products have one clear purpose – to help travellers outsmart thieves. From backpacks, luggage and travel accessories to leisure and camera bags, Pacsafe® gives travellers the peace of mind they need to get out and explore the road less travelled. Founded by a team of wanderlusting travellers and ingenious product designers, we believe in the power of positive travel experiences. Pacsafe.com