FORT COLLINS, Colo. – May 9, 2017 – The outdoors are not a club with velvet rope and insider access. The outdoors belong to everyone, and OtterBox enables people to get out and do it their own way. OtterBox, an outdoor staple since 1998, is proud to introduce the Venture line of premium rugged coolers.Venture coolers incorporate superior cooling technology and trusted OtterBox durability. The design is certified bear-resistant, can hold ice for up to 14 days and has been drop tested for durability on every side and edge, empty and full. 1 But Venture takes it even further with a fully customizable experience. A subtle and sturdy mounting system lets users attach accessories that fit their lifestyle. A cutting board, dry storage tray and separators help organize and maximize the internal space, while the sidetable, cup holders and drybox clips extend use beyond the confines of the cooler.“Being outdoors is about having fun, not worrying if you’re doing it the way the pros do or following a set of unwritten rules,” said OtterBox founder Curt Richardson. “The only requirements should be to be respectful and enjoy. I started OtterBox in 1998 as an outdoor brand, and we’re refocusing our efforts here in a big way. Our new coolers deliver on the OtterBox commitment to innovation, quality and our customers.”
Venture coolers are available in three sizes — Venture 25, Venture 45 and Venture 65 — and are designed and manufactured in the U.S. Other features include:
• Sturdy, user-friendly latches that snap securely closed and hang out of the way when the cooler is open. The design allows for easy one-handed close and open.
• Anti-slide rubber feet: keep Venture where it’s put.
• Durable integrated handles that double as tie-down anchors and offer a comfortable, stable carry.
• Slanted interior bottom for easy draining.
• Interior nesting grooves, cutting board and storage tray rest on inner rim even when fully loaded.
• Organization slots to create custom compartments (Separator sold separately).
• Each Venture cooler is true to size: Venture 25 provides 25 quarts of internal capacity, etc.
• Customizable experience with a variety of durable accessories, including a bottle opener, cup holders, dry storage tray, cutting board, side table and drybox clip.
• Backed by OtterBox Limited Lifetime Warranty.Venture 25, $249.99, comes with a bottle opener accessory that snaps securely to the front of the cooler. Venture 45 and 65, $349.99 and $399.99, respectively, include a bottle opener and dry storage tray. Venture coolers are available in Hudson (white and blue), Ridgeline (tan and green) and Back Trail (Realtree Xtra camo).
To accompany any adventure or the daily voyage to work, OtterBox also introduces the Elevation tumbler line in 10, 20 and 64-ounce sizes. These stainless steel tumblers are copper lined for superior temperature retention and feature a sweat-resistant design.Like the Venture coolers, Elevation 20, $29.99, is fully customizable. Mix up the perfect campside cocktail with the shaker lid; perk up at first light with the french press lid; steep tea or add fruit to water with the flavor infuser lid and seal up that hearty soup to savor later with the thermal lid. Elevation 10, $24.99, is short and stout — great for a grab and go with 10 ounces of a favorite beverage. Elevation 64, $89.99, provides all-day hydration or enough beer to share with the crew. OtterBox Venture coolers and Elevation tumblers are coming soon to otterbox.com and will be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.com in early June.
About OtterBox:OtterBox innovates bold products that deliver confidence and trust in any pursuit. From its humble beginnings with a drybox in a Fort Collins, Colo., garage, OtterBox has honed and leveraged its expertise in manufacturing and design to become the No. 1-selling smartphone case brand in the U.S. and a leader in rugged outdoor lifestyle products.2At the center of every OtterBox innovation is a deeper goal to effect positive, lasting change. In partnership with the OtterCares Foundation, OtterBox grows to give back by inspiring kids to change the world through entrepreneurship and philanthropy. To learn more about this mission, visit otterbox.com/givingback.For more information, visit www.otterbox.com.
1 Certified bear-resistant when using OtterBox Locking Kit, sold separately. Ice retention testing performed as performed on Venture 45. Results may vary based on usage and cooler size.
2 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service: Cell Phone Device Protection/Units Sold 1/2012 – 7/2016©2017 Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved. OtterBox and all OtterBox logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of Otter Products, LLC. All other logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of their respective owners.