Stoneham, MA: Today, Tread Labs announced three new series of insoles to replace the Stride insoles that have been their flagship offering. With the launch of this new insole collection, Tread Labs is improving the customer experience with better fit, comfort, value and convenience while also creating an insole program for specialty retailers that delivers in today’s challenging environment.
“In the past we considered only the end-use consumer, overlooking the needs of brick and mortar retailers”, said Mark Paigen, owner of Tread Labs. “While we have been successful in the DTC market, we recognize how important specialty retailers are in helping customers connect with our brand.”
Major changes include offering a more compelling product at a competitive price and stronger margins to support specialty retailers. The revamped collection is visually appealing, logically categorized and attractively priced. It includes:
- Ramble Insoles (Comfort Series) – Our softest insole and best for those sensitive to additional support.
- Pace Insoles (Pain Relief Series) – Firmer and most effective for relief from plantar fasciitis and other issues.
- Dash Insoles (Performance Series) – Feature 100% carbon fiber arch supports for extra firm, low profile support. Ideal for competitive athletes seeking an advantage through improved bio-mechanics.
“By combining the firm support and accurate fit of custom orthotics with the simplicity of over-the-counter inserts, we offer a different approach to the value equation for insoles,” said Mark Paigen, owner of Tread Labs. “Our customers love that Tread Labs are easy to refresh with new top covers, saving them money and reducing waste. It makes them feel good about their purchase.”
All Ramble, Pace and Dash insoles feature:
- Million Mile Guarantee - Tread Labs insoles are made in two parts. The unique molded arch supports are guaranteed for life. The interchangeable top covers can be easily replaced, as often as needed.
- A fit for every shoe - Insoles are available in three top cover styles for a precise fit in all low-heeled shoes.
- Accurate sizing - Virtually eliminates the need for trimming to fit in shoes.
- 4 arch heights - Guarantees a flawless fit for all customers.
Tread Labs was founded by Mark Paigen, the founder of Chaco sandals. After selling Chaco to Wolverine World Wide, Inc., he’s on a mission to change people’s lives by improving their footwear and their biomechanics. “People often don’t realize how great footwear can feel when it has the right level of support,” said Paigen. “We love hearing from our customers about their OMG moments when they discover what great support feels like. It makes our day.”
About Tread Labs: Tread Labs creates orthotic insoles with the transformative power of firm support and a flawless fit. Recognized for offering a semi-custom fit with four arch heights, Tread Labs’ innovative 2-part system offers value and versatility. Based in Greater Boston, Tread Labs was founded in 2015 by Mark Paigen, the creator of Chaco sandals. For more information, visit http://treadlabs.com.