In this season of lists and gift guides, Trailspace has published the â€œTrailspace Top Ten: Your Best Outdoor Gearâ€ list.
This ultimate gear list features the best shelter, sleeping bag, stove, water treatment, multi-tool, light, navigation, trekking poles, backpack, and food and drink, according to the 24,000 user reviews shared by our community members.
This is the top-rated gear that has stood up to members' backcountry hikes, climbs, and adventures, from the Sierra to the Mongolian steppe to local mountains.
1. Eureka! Alpenlite XT (Shelters)
2. Marmot Pinnacle 15Â° (Sleeping Bags)
3. MSR WindPro (Stoves)
4. Platypus GravityWorks (Water Treatment)
5. Leatherman Wave (Tools)
6. Petzl e+LITE (Lights)
7. Silva and Suunto (Navigation)
8. Black Diamond Trail Shock (Trekking Poles)
9. Arc'teryx Bora 80 (Backpacks)
10. Food and Drink: Starbucks VIA Ready Brew, Snow Peak Titanium Double Wall 450 Cup, Mountain House Chili Mac with Beef, and Snow Peak Titanium Spork.
Disagree with this Best Outdoor Gear List? (We know some of you will.) Then tell us: What's your ultimate gear? Share your own gear reviews to vote for your favorites.
Trailspace.com publishes independent gear reviews, news, and discussions about thousands of outdoor products. Our community is committed to sharing helpful, real-world reviews and experience to help fellow hikers, backpackers, climbers, skiers, trail runners, and paddlers find dependable and appropriate gear for their backcountry adventures.