Sterling Rope Company, Inc.’s new CanyonLux rope and Blitz bag cleverly deliver what advanced canyoneers have been asking for: light, rugged and packable gear that thrives in rough, wet, obstacle-ridden canyon environments. When used together, this rugged bag and rope combination allows canyoneers to be quick and nimble in challenging canyon environments.
The CanyonLux offers the following:
- 8mm diameter that is lightweight and easy to handle
- Constructed with a blended Technora®/polyester sheath for visibility and abrasion and water resistance
- A revolutionary dual core comprised of Spectra® and polypropylene to reduce sheath slippage and add strength
“We’re really excited to launch the CanyonLux” says Sara Fleetwood, product engineer of the CanyonLux. “As a result of our extensive testing, we’ve developed a lightweight and packable rope with minimal sheath slippage that delivers everything advanced canyoneers need in their exploration rope.”
The Blitz bag features include:
- Constructed with buoyant and ultra-durable materials for the toughest canyoneering expeditions
- Stand-up and stay-open feature allows for easy packing
- Holds up to 250’ of 8.0 mm CanyonLux
The CanyonLux comes in blue or neon green and is offered in 100, 150, 200, 300 and 660-foot lengths. It will be available on January 1st, 2017. Visit sterlingrope.com to learn more about our complete line of climbing and canyoneering products. For questions and sales inquiries, please contact 1-800-788-ROPE or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sterling Rope Company, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of life-safety rope, cord, and hardware. Made right here in the USA, Sterling has worked hard to develop the best product for use in climbing, rope rescue, arbor, fire, industrial safety, work access and OEM markets. Sterling strives to be the front runner in innovation and work closely with companies, both large and small, to develop superior products for their needs.