SKORA, Inc, the innovative maker of premium, lightweight performance running footwear has expanded its sales team to complete coverage of the United States. With fourteen representatives currently on board, SKORA is now widely available to the 43 million recreational runners across the country.
“The sales representatives we have chosen are experienced in the running market and believe SKORA’s mission—that runners deserve better products, honest marketing and an authentic voice,” said SKORA founder/CEO David Sypniewski. “We’re thrilled to have each one of them as part of the SKORA team and we look forward to our continued phenomenal growth with their help.”
SKORA proudly welcomes David Wellman Sales, Robert Dennis Sales, Andy Graham & Associates, Upper EMCI Marketing, HWA Sales, Bill Nelson Sales, MVP Sales and Kass Enterprises to their skilled team. The representatives are already working hard, and can be contacted via email or phone.
SKORA Sales Representation:
- David Wellman Sales (OR, WA, AK) firstname.lastname@example.org, (206)697-1880
- Robert Dennis Associates (southern CA and NV), email@example.com, (619)261-4469
- Andy Graham & Associates (CO, UT, ID, MT, NM, WY) firstname.lastname@example.org or (303)543-2208.
- Todd Theissen, Upper EMCI Marketing (IL, WI, MN, ND, SD, IN, OH, MI, WV) email@example.com or (608)234-8413,
- Bob Wohlleber and Kent Ricketts, HWA Sales (TX, OK, AR, LA, MS) firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-446-0240 ; email@example.com or 512-321-1978.
- Bill Nelson Sales (KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC) firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-824-4074.
- Ward Wright at MVP sales (NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, VA) email@example.com or 215-858-5100.
- Danny Kass, Kass Enterprises (ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT) firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-249-7169.
“The experienced nature of this team and the track record of success they bring, shows the potential of the SKORA brand,” said Chris Elkins, SKORA Director of Sales. “These guys have all seen success in their careers and know a good thing when they see it. They're able to come in, pick up the brand at full speed and hit the ground running. I'm excited to be have such a talented group of reps to work with and am looking forward to a very strong 2013 and beyond.”
About SKORA: Based in Portland, Oregon, SKORA builds premium, lightweight performance running footwear that encourage a more bio-mechanically correct, natural stride. The distinctive look and feel of SKORA footwear is based on the function and benefit of a minimalist design philosophy we call Run Real. For more information on SKORA visit www.skorarunning.com, or contact Alli Noland, Terra PR. 307-733-8777, email@example.com.