This September the Ski and Snowboard Mechanics Workshop will begin its 22nd season under faculty management. The schedule below covers two-day programs at 12 ski areas across the country.
On Day 1 the full-day course options will be: Binding Mechanics Basic, Binding Mechanics Advanced, or Rental Mechanics Update. The binding and rental courses are accredited by the major alpine binding suppliers. On Day 2 the course options will be: a full-day Ski and Snowboard Tuning & Repair Workshop or a full-day Seminar for Rental and Service Center Managers and In-store Trainers.
Three two-day Workshops only programs have been added to the schedule in Colorado [A], Michigan [B] and Ohio [C]. The fee is $195 per person per day until one week before the event when the fee increases to $215.
For more information and to register go to: www.vermontskisafety.com
SCHEDULE for 2011
(1) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Sept 18-19 McIntyre Ski Area, NH
(2) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Sept 22-23 Shawnee Mtn, PA
(3) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Sept 27-28 Grand Geneva, WI
(4) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Oct 4-5 Loveland Valley, CO
(5) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Oct 10-11 Mission Ridge, WA
(6) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Oct 14-15 Mt. Rose, NV
(7) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Oct 19-20 Bear Mtn, CA
(8) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Oct 25-26 Deer Valley, UT
(A) WORKSHOP Oct 28-29 Powder Horn, CO
(B) WORKSHOP Nov 3-4 Swiss Valley, MI
(C) WORKSHOP Nov 7-8 Snow Trails, OH
(9) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Nov 10-11 Massanutten Resort, VA
(10) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Nov 14-15 Holiday Valley, NY
(11) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Nov 17-18 Hunter Mtn, NY
(12) WORKSHOP/SEMINAR Nov 21-22 Stowe, VT
Sponsors:ATOMIC/SALOMON HEAD/TYROLIA MARKER ROSSIGNOL/LOOK
VERMONT SKI SAFETY WINTERSTEIGER HERTEL