[BEND, OR, February, 2018]—Ruffwear’s Spring 2018 product line launches today with products designed to enhance outdoor adventures for canine athletes and their human companions. From a campsite dog-hitching system to products that make everyday adventures easier and cleaner, Ruffwear products strengthen our Connections Built to Last.
Connections Built to Last
Climbing rope. It’s a simple piece of gear, one part of a ritual, a connection to your partner, and a symbol of adventure. Ruffwear infused that connection, the ritual, and sense of adventure into its climbing-inspired leashes and collars for 2018. Custom-built hardware and strong rope turn a simple piece of gear into the most important connection you share with your dog.
NEW! Knot-a-Hitch™ ($59.95)
Campsite dog-hitching system
- Hitching system allows dogs to roam while remaining on leash
- Can be secured around 2 trees or a single post
- Strong, supple, reflective kernmantle rope
- Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by climbers
- Convenient and durable stow bag neatly contains the system and acts as a flag on the line for increased visibility
NEW! Stash Bag™ ($24.95)
Pick-up bag dispenser
- Pick-up bag storage and dispensing system includes Earth Rated pick-up bag cartridge with 15 bags
- One interior stretch-mesh organizing pocket for small essentials and internal key hook
- One exterior stretch-mesh pocket for quick-grab items
- Easy on/off with side-release buckle and hook and loop stabling strap
- Can be attached to hand-held or waist-worn leash
NEW! Treat Trader™ ($29.95)
Waist-worn treat bag
- Quick-access waist-worn bag featuring one-handed, secure magnetic closure with audible cue
- Durable, water-resistant shell fabric and lightweight, waterproof lining
- Ergonomic fit for all-day comfort
- Small outer pocket stores essentials and features a clicker-compatible loop
- Adjustable belt for customizable fit or belt clip for direct attachment to waist
UPDATED! Dirtbag™ Seat Cover ($79.95)
Vehicle seat cover
- Tear-resistant, waterproof, comfortable fabric
- Grip coating on back surfaces keeps cover in place
- Convertible design fits many vehicles in bench and hammock configurations
- Large pocket size for easy stowing and more storage space
- Granite Gray and Trailhead Brown colors coordinate well with vehicle interiors
UPDATED COLORS & PATTERNS!
Ruffwear’s original collapsible, waterproof Quencher™ & Quencher Cinch Top™ Bowls - Meltwater Teal, Blue Moon, Pumpkin Orange
Leashes & Collars
- Ruffwear-designed kernmantle rope is strong and supple
- Reflective for low-light visibility
- Secure locking carabiners made at the same factories as those trusted by climbers
Knot-a-Collar™ - Granite Gray, Blue Atoll, Red Currant, Pumpkin Orange
Knot-a-Long™ - Granite Gray, Blue Atoll, Red Currant, Pumpkin Orange
Knot-a-Leash™ - Granite Gray, Blue Atoll, Red Currant, Pumpkin Orange
Just-a-Cinch™ - Granite Gray, Blue Atoll, Red Currant, Pumpkin Orange
Ruffwear's mission is to build performance dog gear to enhance and inspire exploration for outdoor adventurers and their human companions. Since 1994, Ruffwear Performance Dog Gear™ has combined technology, quality, fit, function, and safety to facilitate its belief that every dog is an explorer.
Ruffwear is committed to enhancing the lives of all dogs and their human companions through relationships with Best Friends Animal Society and The Conservation Alliance. Through its Ruff Adventure Dog Adoption Program with Best Friends, Ruffwear covers the cost of adoption fees and travel expenses for newly adopted dogs from the Kanab, Utah sanctuary, as well as a new Ruffwear collar and leash to go home with. By protecting wild places for their habitat and recreation values through membership in The Conservation Alliance, Ruffwear works to ensure there are plenty of wild, open spaces for dogs and their humans to enjoy together.
Based in Bend, Oregon, Ruffwear sells its products through specialty pet and outdoor retailers as well as at www.ruffwear.com. For more info, please contact Kate Ketschek, firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-828-1050.