Sarasota, FL. In time for show season, REPatron is doing it's part to rid the industry of tired, stale and embarrassing Rep websites. For a limited time, REPatron will offer a reduced price on it's REPatron Web Service to recycle and and/or dispose of out of date Rep websites.
In our goal of providing affordable and practical solutions for the independent sales agency, we come across many old sales agency websites. These were sites that reps paid alot of money for a number of years ago before technology was affordable and practical. These may also include relative-favors (not paid relatives suckered into a never ending, never paying, thank-less project), do-it yourself projects ("well, it didn't cost me much") or even worse...the orphaned coming soon or domain parked, I'll get to it when I get time website. Considered Internet blight to some, these almost abandoned looking web sites were built without consideration of changes to a Rep's lines, show schedules, rep additions/subtractions ... or the basic changing nature of the Rep business.
"We don't want to waste anything that a Rep spent money on," says Peter Pawlus, Principal & lead re-cycler at REPatron. "We'll re-use what we can but many times we end up gutting it and using only a few pieces. These sites have been long neglected and sometimes, the right thing is to just put them down and start fresh. It is sad to see old lines reps no longer represent or not seeing new lines you know that the rep is now selling. We have a 24 hr line update commitment to our REPatron network as we know how important that is to an agency. It is great to demonstrate through actions how quick you can start selling and representing immediately."
Tired and old Rep website checklist:
- If your website has lines you no longer represent, you need a website recycle
- If your website does not list your current lines, you need a website recycle
- If your website lists a show date from a previous year or decade, you need a website recycle
- If you do not have a slideshow with current lifestyle or currently selling products, you need a website recycle
- If your idea of a show scheduler is hiring a missy sue to phone shops while you are out selling, you need a website recycle
- If you don't have links to your sales agency facebook page, youtube videos or linkedin profile, you need a website recycle
- If you don't have a clinic registration form where you can track: when you clinic'd, where you clinic'd & what you clinic'd, you need a website recycle
- If you don't have a dealer only section with price sheets, workbooks, pre-season programs or order forms, you need a website recycle
- If you don't have a mobile version of your website, you need a website recycle
- If you are not part of the REPatron Network, you need a website recycle
Repatron is headquartered in Sarasota, FL. Repatron provides a affordable and innovative technology solutions for sales reps/agencies in the outdoor industry. The Repatron Web Service for Sales Reps/Agencies is an affordable and innovative website service that incorporates common outdoor sales rep required features. A unique brand specific shared resources area leverages the collective power of Repatron-enabled reps to keep the dealer only areas fresh and up to date. Repatron allows the rep to “Sell More & Fumble Less” in producing material required to get their job done and the orders in.
For a walk-thru of over 30 Sales Agency websites, visit clearslide.com/v/ck3xb5
4411 Bee Ridge Rd. #448
Sarasota, FL 34236