Osprey Packs, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance packs to comfortably and efficiently carry gear, introduces Metron, designed for the needs and style sensibilities of the urban bike commuter.
“Metron is designed for urban bike commuters who need a comfortable pack that includes subtle technical features and a style that matches their own,” said Jack Gresmer, Osprey Bike Sales Manager. “Equally important to the pack’s urban aesthetic are the carry, organization and safety-focused features that set Osprey apart from the competition.”
· StraightJacket compression to stabilize smaller loads and provide flexibility by reducing pack volume from 26L to 8L
· Main compartment shoe/clothing pocket
· Main compartment laptop sleeve/document sleeve
· Hidden LidLock helmet carry when you are off your bike
· Large U-Zip Front Panel Access
· Open and zippered side stretch mesh pockets
· Sunglasses/electronics scratch-free pocket
· Front panel stretch mesh pocket
· Integrated high visibility raincover
· MSRP $160
· Airscape backpanel with mesh-covered ridge foam for ventilation and comfort
· Mesh-covered die-cut foam harness with removable/adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
· Removable pack-stabilizing hipbelt
In addition to Metron, Osprey is refreshing their Radial ($180) commute pack with a clean, modern aesthetic for Fall 2019. While Metron targets the urban commuter, Radial addresses the needs of the rider who commutes a longer distance. The 26 liter Radial expands to 34 liters and features an AirSpeed backpanel for enhanced ventilation as well as an integrated kickstand to keep your pack upright for easy access to everything inside.
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is a leader in technical packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.
All Osprey products are backed by the brand's All Mighty Guarantee. Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If Osprey is unable to perform a functional repair on a pack, they will happily replace it.
Osprey Packs can be found online at osprey.com and in outdoor specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Osprey and its products, visit osprey.com. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).