Cortez, CO – July 26, 2016–Osprey Packs, a leader in creating top-quality, high-performance, innovative packs to comfortably and efficiently carry gear, is pleased to introduce the Duro and Dyna series for Spring/Summer 2017. This gender-specific, running hydration system of vest-packs, flasks and bottles delivers flexible hydration options depending on the duration of your activity.
“Everything we've learned about carrying gear was poured into a new mold to do more with less,” said Cassie Tweed, design director, Osprey Packs. “With the new Duro and Dyna, we’ve moved to a true vest-pack and gender specific design to provide customizable hydration solutions whether you are heading out to do a 5k or up for the challenge of an unsupported ultra-marathon.”
- Built For Speed:Vest-pack fit provides bounce-free stability and is purpose-built for incredible comfort
- Hydration Flexibility:Bottles, reservoirs and add-on flexibility for short runs, long runs and everything in between
- Easy Gear Access: Pockets up front for quick access to fuel and soft-flasks as well as trekking pole storage and room for rain gear and extra layers
- Full Airmesh Backpanel: Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irritation-free contact surface
- Body Wrap Harness Adjustable and removable dual chest straps for additional stability Front harness gear-and food-organization pockets Breathable mesh wrap with soft, irritation-free contact surface Die-cut eva foam for larger loads (15L only)
- Full Airmesh Hipbelt (15L only) Mesh-covered, perforated foam construction Modified straight ErgoPull™ hipbelt closure Zippered stretch mesh bodybelt pockets vest-pack style fit with dual adjustable/removable sternum straps
Customizable Hydration Options
The Duro and Dyna Series are equipped with the perfect amount of running-specific storage options whether you prefer to use the Hydraulics™ reservoirs to carry your fluids or Osprey Soft Flasks in the front pockets.
DURO 15 (men’s) | DYNA 15 (women’s) $140
Stable and comfortable vest-pack built for committing trail adventures and unsupported races.
DURO 6 (men’s) | DYNA 6 (women’s) $110
Running vest-pack with room for extra layers, water and fuel for big days on the trail.
DURO 1.5 (men’s) | DYNA 1.5 (women’s) $90
Minimalist running vest-pack that carries a layer, food and water. Features Hydraulics™ LT 1.5 reservoir with QuickConnect™.
DURO SOLO (men’s) | DYNA SOLO (women’s) $40
Room for keys, gels, your phone and enough water for a quick run
DURO HANDHELD (men’s) | DYNA HANDHELD (women’s) $30
Ultralight, slimmed down, completely minimalist carry for a trail or road run
HYDRAULICS™ SOFT FLASKS $20 for 250 ml | $22.50 for 500ml
Add-on or aid replacement for vest-pack harness pockets or a handheld
To see the new Duro/Dyna series along with the entire Osprey Spring 2017 collection, please visit Osprey at Outdoor Retailer (booth 4011).
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder and owner, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is a leader in technical packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey’s dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand’s love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.
All Osprey products are backed by the brand's All Mighty Guarantee. Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If Osprey is unable to perform a functional repair on a pack, they will happily replace it.
Osprey Packs can be found online at www.ospreypacks.com and in outdoor specialty retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. To learn more about Osprey and its products, visit www.ospreypacks.com. Follow all brand updates on Instagram (@ospreypacks), Facebook (@ospreypacks) and Twitter (@ospreypacks).