FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Light & Motion Launches 2015 IBD National Sales Contest
Marina, CA, August 25, 2015 – This month, Light & Motion– the innovative manufacturer of personal lighting systems and LED bicycle lights – is continuing its commitment to innovation and collaboration by launching its 2015 IBD Sales Contest.
The annual contest, which runs from August 31 through November 30, offers bike shop employees the chance to win prizes, including the Grand Prize: an all-expense paid trip to Monterey in April of 2016. The winner will be able to attend the Sea Otter Classic and visit the Light & Motion factory to build their own light.
"We love interacting with our dealers and getting them excited about selling our products. As a US manufacturer, it is important that dealers know about our story and what makes our products different so that the staff can relay that message to consumers. The Sales Contest is a great way for us to educate and motivate the staff and help spread the word about Light & Motion," said Kevin Mitchell, Light & Motion Bike Sales Manager.
This year, participating bike dealers and shop employees can log into a real-time dashboard to view how they are doing in the contest within their shop, in addition to other shops nationwide.
To learn about the requirements to register, contact Kevin Mitchell: email@example.com
Light & Motion 2015 IBD Sales Contest Details
- Sign-up window: August 10 through September 18
- Contest window: August 31 through November 30
- 1st place shop winners receive an Urban 850 Trail.
- 2nd place shop winners receivean Urban 650.
- Wild Card prize of a Solite 250EX. There will be four Wild Card prizes awarded to each region: West Coast, Midwest, South and East Coast.
- Grand Prize – All expense paid trip to Monterey in April of 2016. The winner will be able to attend the Sea Otter Classic and visit the L&M factory to build their own light. Prize will be awarded from a drawing of all individual 1st Place shop winners.
About Light & Motion
We are a vertically integrated design & manufacturing company that makes personal lighting systems for individuals that value conscientious design and elegantly engineered solutions. We build our products ourselves because we are passionate about providing customers with the perfect light to enhance their experience. We have been recognized for our pioneering business practices and a smart carbon footprint through numerous environmental awards, including the 2012 "Cool California Award" for greenhouse gas reductions and the US Commerce & Trade Research Institute’s 2015 California Excellence Award recipient. For additional information, visit lightandmotion.com