KATY, Texas – July 26, 2016 -Igloo Products Corp. (“Igloo”), the industry leader in cooler manufacturing, is pleased to announce the Trailmate™, the ultimate all-terrain wheeled cooler. The Trailmate, which takes the party anywhere you want to go from sandy beaches to tall grass to rocky trails, will be center stage at the Igloo booth (PV3253) at the upcoming Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City.
“The Trailmate is a prime example of cooler evolution and a game changing mobile product,” explained Michelle Stone, Igloo senior product manager. “After watching consumers experience significant frustration trying to drag their coolers through the sand, our industrial designers built upon many of the innovative features developed at Igloo throughout the last 69 years and integrated the latest technology, design and benefit-driven features. The result is the Trailmate, a whole new breed of cooler, which allows you to take your party anywhere.”
Key performance features include:
- Oversized, 10-inch, never-flat wheels with superior ground clearance to sailsmoothly over sand and tackle difficult terrain
- Exclusive Glide technology telescoping handle reduces towing effort by fifty percent
- Exclusive Ultratherm insulated body and lid provide prolonged ice retention performance
- Cool Riser Technology elevates the cooler from hot surfaces, improving cooling performance
- Marine-grade, rust resistant materials perform in all climates
Because good times always happen around the cooler, the Trailmate offers a number of unique features to make celebration more convenient and fun including:
- Butler Tray acts as a multi-purpose serving surface and conveniently stores under the lid when not in use
- Suspended interior food basket to keep food items cold yet dry
- Water-tight storage box keeps pocket-sized essentials safe and dry
- Exterior storage pocket for essential accessories like sunscreen or bug spray
- In between pictures and posts; keep your mobile device handy, off the ground and within view by propping it up in the lid’s integrated media stand
- Bungee tie-down loops to secure and haul extra gear
- Accessory holders transport and add additional support to beach umbrellas or fishing rods
- Two conveniently located bottle openers—one on each side of the cooler—make opening bottled beverages easily accessible
- Four self-draining drink holders molded into the lid keep cold beverages within arm’s reach
- Threaded, garden hose compatible drain plug for easy draining
Capacity: 70 quarts
Dimensions: 23.6” H x 34.6” L x 19.7 W
Weight: 35 lbs.
MSRP $ 299.99
Color: Charcoal with Acid Green & Silver accents
About Igloo Products Corp.
Texas-based Igloo Products Corp. is an international designer, manufacturer and marketer of coolers, drink containers and supporting accessories. For 69 years, the Igloo brand has been synonymous with quality, durability and innovation since originating the cooler category in 1947 and remains the number one cooler brand worldwide today. Offering more than 500 different products, Igloo products are sold by more than 110 thousand retail storefronts around the world. For more information, visit www.igloocoolers.com.