Hi-Tec Sports Introduces New Men’s Everyday Hikers for Fall ‘16
Portland, OR (December 2, 2015)– Hi-Tec Sports is pleased to introduce the new men’s Forza Mid WP and Skamania Low WP boots for Fall ’16. The newest additions to the “Everyday Hike” collection, the Forza and the Skamania Low combine the best features of Hi-Tec classics in stripped back designs for perfect everyday boots.
The new Fall ’16 Forza Mid WP and Skamania Low WP boots for men combine the signature features of several Hi-Tec classics including a Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane, an impact-absorbing EVA midsole, and a Multi-Directional Traction rugged rubber outsole, all packed into boots that are appropriate for any activity.
Forza Mid WP – MSRP $80
- Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue keep debris out
- Padded collar and tongue provides extreme comfort
- Durable nylon and rustproof hardware ensures a secure fit
- Hi-Tec Comfort Plus compression resistant anti-microbial contoured sockliner ensures breathability and long-lasting comfort
- Moisture-wicking lining takes moisture away from the foot, leaving it feeling fresher for longer
- Impact-absorbing EVA midsole ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort
- Lightweight, durable ‘fork shank’ ensures flexibility and stability
- Multi-Directional traction (MDT) rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
Skamania Low WP – MSRP $70
- Suede and mesh upper provides durability, breathability, and comfort
- Dri-Tec Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Padded collar provides extreme comfort
- Hi-Tec Comfort Plus compression resistant anti-microbial contoured sockliner ensures breathability and long lasting comfort
- Compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact reducing strain on the body
- Steel shank provides trusted support and stability to every step
Hi-Tec website: http://us.hi-tec.com/
Founded in 1974 by company Chairman Frank van Wezel, and with annual sales exceeding $250 million, Hi-Tec created the lightweight-hiking category with the introduction of the Sierra Sneaker and Sierra Lite hiking boot. Today, Hi-Tec is committed to making rugged, durable products for work, trails and life, authentically inspired by the real outdoor experience. Hi-Tec Sports USA is a subsidiary of Hi-Tec Sports BV, Amsterdam. For more information, visit www.hi-tec.com/us and follow us on facebook.com/hitecusa and twitter/hitecusa.