SEATTLE, January 16, 2019 — HART Outdoor, a provider of high-quality, superior-performing first-aid kits for outdoor adventures, is exhibiting at the 2019 Outdoor Retailer Snow Show in Denver on Jan. 30 – Feb. 1, at booth #44064-UL.
At the show, HART Outdoor will give away sample kits and demonstrate products, including the Day Hike, Weekend, Multiday, and Extended First Aid Kits.
HART Outdoor first aid kits are designed especially for outdoor enthusiasts, who may be far away from help, and feature:
- Better Organization—The labeling on every component and the kits’ clear pockets and elastic loops make it easy to locate supplies. Full contents are listed on each kit, so kits can be quickly inspected before a hike.
- Clinical grade components—Latex free adhesive bandages have greater resistance to dirt, sweat and water; and gauze products are thicker and more absorbent than those found in other first aid kits on the market.
- First aid information—An easy-to-use first aid manual helps people administer first aid, even with little or no training. In addition, all medications, wound cleansers and topical relief products are packaged in single-dose packets that include drug facts and directions for easy administration.
- Durable packaging— Kits are packaged in a durable nylon bag designed specifically for rugged outdoor activities.
- Online refills—Kits are easy to refill with HART Outdoor’s high quality components. Refills are available at www.hartoutdoor.com, and include free shipping in the U.S.
HART Health produced REI’s high-quality first aid kits for more than 40 years. Now, the company has launched these same proven kits under the HART Outdoor brand.
“In an emergency, seconds matter,” said Chris Simons, Product Development Purchasing Manager. “Offering the right, high-quality first aid components people need, and having them completely at-the-ready, is the driving force for the design of our kits. HART Outdoor recognizes how important it is to be able to respond quickly.”
By leveraging the company’s experience, and adding a few improvements, the new generation of HART Outdoor First Aid Kits are designed to deliver. Outdoor Gear Lab called the HART Outdoor first-aid manual “an invaluable tool for assessing… and treating wilderness emergencies.” Available in four sizes, each kit is made to match the length of the outing, number in the party and intensity of activity. In addition, each kit is hand packaged by HART Outdoor staff in Seattle.
Visit HART Outdoor at booth #44064-UL at the Outdoor Retailer Snow Show to see and test out the kits. To set up a meeting at the Snow Show, contact Liesa Kolonics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-234-4278.
For details and to learn more about HART Outdoor, please visit www.hartoutdoor.com.
ABOUT HART OUTDOOR
HART Outdoor offers high quality, exceptional value first aid kits to outdoor enthusiasts and national retailers. Developed for superior performance, HART kits feature better organization, smart packaging and clinical grade components, and are designed to deliver in an emergency. Visit www.hartoutdoor.com, or call (800) 234-4278 to connect with a HART Outdoor representative.