EAGLE, Colo. (May 29, 2013) – It’s time to submerge. Today, Drift Innovation, manufacturers of high-quality action cameras, releases their new Waterproof Case, a watertight accessory for the feature-rich HD Ghost camera. The Waterproof Case allows you to plunge the HD Ghost down to 197 feet while maintaining the camera’s crisp professional-grade photo and video-capturing abilities.
“Our goal at Drift is to take image-capture anywhere – from big wave surfing to summer swim meets, Drift’s got it covered,” said John Rounds, CEO of Drift Americas. “The addition of the waterproof case makes the Ghost a memory saver for all conditions and environments.”
Built to withstand a depth of nine feet out of the box, the addition of the case extends the HD Ghost’s waterproofing to a depth of nearly 200 feet. This easy-to-use tool provides an added level of waterproof protection for a range of activities including deep-water diving, big wave surfing, and general underwater fun. The waterproof case also provides an added layer of camera protection for activities such as wakeboarding, downhill biking, and paintball. Now, there’s no excuse not to capture the experiences you want.
Waterproof Case features include:
- Dual-Locking System – the Dual Locking System insures that the HD Ghost is secure and completely waterproof in extreme pressure environments.
- Durable, Functional Button Design – controls on the HD Ghost line flush with buttons on the Waterproof Case, so instant playback and switching between photo, photo burst, time-lapse, and video modes is simple.
- Universal Clip Integration – the Waterproof Case integrates with Drift’s universal clip mount, allowing compatibility with any Drift camera mount.
- Large Replaceable Lens Cover – wide rotating lens allows for versatile positioning while permitting visibility of the LED status indicating light.
- Clear and Compact Design – full view of the camera’s built-in 2-inch gorilla glass LCD screen, and compact design measuring 113mm long, 81mm high, and 63mm wide.
- Anti-Fog Inserts – helps prevent condensation buildup in any part of the case, ensuring clear shots for the duration of any aquatic activity.
The waterproof case is available at retail for $49.99. For more information visit: driftinnovation.com
ABOUT DRIFT INNOVATION
Drift Innovation is an action sports technology company specializing in the capture and sharing of digital imagery across all platforms. Drift manufactures quality point of view HD cameras, mounts and accessories, inspiring action sports enthusiasts to document their experiences, capture the emotion and share their vision with friends and family. Drift’s mission is to ensure that their unique product features such as an LCD screen for instant playback, wireless remote control, rotatable lens and intuitive interface, guarantee a simple, positive user experience. Drift-sponsored professional athletes in moto, auto, outdoor, snow, aquatic and airborne sports are an integral part of the R&D process, testing the performance and durability of Drift products in the field. Drift, widely recognized as one of the top three point-of-view camera brands globally, distributes its products in more than 25 countries. For more information about Drift Innovation, visit: http://driftinnovation.com.