SEATTLE, Wash. – Snowshoe beginners and winter warriors alike have a new community, content center and dedicated trails resource with the launch of Snowshoes.com. Created in partnership with Atlas Snow-Shoe Company and Tubbs Snowshoes, Snowshoes.com is designed for everyone from first-timers to dedicated snowshoers, with tools, resources and an interactive community to encourage people to partake in the beauty of winter on foot. Stop by the Atlas (#34101) or Tubbs (#34113) booths at Outdoor Retailer to see how the site works, and discover how dealers, media, and consumers can help grow the sport of snowshoeing.
The new interactive online community provides access to state-of-the-art trail mapping technology, a comprehensive events listing, informative articles and videos, and a community forum for finding snowshoeing partners, gear advice and more. Main site features on Snowshoes.com include the following:
• Tubbs-TrailNet®: Not sure where to go snowshoeing? Tubbs Snowshoes has incorporated its trail-finding tool into a new, free, online resource to help you find trails in your area. With a database of over 3,300 trails and growing, Tubbs-TrailNet® allows you to read and rate user-submitted trail descriptions and directions, or submit your own trail!
• Articles, Resources & News: Looking for snowshoeing games to play with kids? What sort of equipment you need for snowshoeing? How about tips on how to know if you’re in an avalanche area? Snowshoes.com is home to articles and videos full of great tips on everything from snowshoeing techniques to fitness training programs, all written by the snowshoeing experts.
• Snowshoes.com Blog: Read about season-long news and snowshoe adventures.
• Comprehensive Events Listing: Whether you’re looking for a moonlight snowshoe tour or the next 5k snowshoe race in your area, Snowshoes.com provides the most comprehensive activity and events listings
• Atlas Snowshoe Forum: Chat about trip reports, trail conditions, gear reviews and more on the Atlas Snowshoe Forum. Visitors can contribute and share experiences and connect with fellow snowshoers on this interactive forum.
So whether you’re just getting into snowshoeing for the first time, or are looking for places to go more often, stop on by Snowshoes.com to find your guide to winter adventure.
For more information, stop by the Atlas (#34101) or Tubbs (#34113) booths at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market.
Designed for everyone from first-timers to dedicated snowshoers, Snowshoes.com is an interactive online community celebrating the beauty of winter on foot. A one-stop shop for all things snowshoeing, Snowshoes.com provides access to state-of-the-art trail mapping technology, a comprehensive events listing, informative articles and videos, and a community forum full of trip reports, gear advice and more. Visit Snowshoes.com to find your guide to winter adventure.