EUGENE, OR (Feb. 3, 2020) – Burley, a recreational transport gear company, is excited to announce the launch of its updated award-winning Travoy. With new features and a fresh look, this cargo trailer offers unparalleled versatility for urban mobility, and is available at Burley.com and through Burley retailers globally.
"In a world where people are looking to get out of their cars and into alternative modes of transportation, we are working to help provide options for them to carry those things that matter most, "says Allison Straub, president of Burley. “The Travoy urban cargo trailer is the perfect bike accessory for urban mobility and adventure, whether is for your everyday commute or the occasional bike share ride to the farmers market.”
The Burley Travoy helps make getting out of your car and onto your bike effortless with the addition of some key updated features:
- New Quick Hitch The Quick Hitch can be installed and uninstalled in second and without the use of tools, making the Travoy a perfect match for bikeshare bikes or for the everyday commuter or shopper.
- Extendable tow arm Looking to meet the needs of the growing e-bike market, the Travoy tow arm had a built-in extension mechanism to provide additional clearance for rear racks, batteries, and larger tires.
- Compact fold and minimal size Thanks to a well thought out folding system, the trailer can be folded to a very compact minimum size. This ensures space-saving storage and transport.
- Integrated wheel guards Strategically designed to corral and protect cargo.
- Colors Offered: Black & Cool Grey
- Capacity (lbs/kg): 60 / 27
- Weight (lbs/kg): 10.65 / 4.8
- Size Folded (in/cm): 21 x 18 x 8 / 53 x 47 x 20
- Wheel Size(in/cm): 12.5 / 32
- Track Width(in/cm): 20 / 50.8
- Quick Hitch: Fits a range of 25-35mm seat post diameters
- Full offering of upper and lower bags tailored to use cases from commuting to grocery shopping (Transit and Messenger Bag Series)
- Rain Cover
- MSRP: $299.99
COMING SOON - Versatile bags on or off the trailer
Burley has invested a lot of energy not only in the trailer upgrades, but also in the development of the new bags (available as accessories)*. "It was important to us that the bags can be used universally, even without the trailer, and that they are used by our customers in everyday life. Therefore, e.g. the messenger bag and backpack are packed with useful features and thoughtful details, the look is modern, and the materials are extremely durable and robust, " says Burley’s Product Development and Manufacturing Manager Katie Thompson.
On the trailer, the Burley bags can be attached on two different levels with appropriate eyelets. Other items of baggage are fixed using the straps that come within the box. Bags will be available for pre-sale and will be shipping in Spring 2020.
For more information on Burley, visit burley.com.
ABOUT BURLEY DESIGN
safe, durable, and thoughtful design. The brand is committed to developing young riders through relationships with Free Bikes 4 Kidz, United Way of Lane County, and Oregon Interscholastic Cycling League as well as working with outdoor organizations across the US.
If you would like more information, please call Kim Marek at (541) 868-3127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.