New York, NY - January 31, 2018
Whether exploring mellow park trails or battling it out during a mountain ultra, the new zonyk aero midcut makes conquering any trail a breeze.
The newest addition to the adidas Sport eyewear line, the lightweight zonyk aero midcut has a stable fit and clear vision making it easier than ever to navigate sharp rocks, roots and loose debris.
With its ideally shaped lenses that offer a huge field of vision, even the smallest details are visible no matter how quickly you're moving.
To ensure the perfect vision, the lenses are customizable and available in a variety of options to match your needs: polarized, mirror, eye fatigue reducing LST, automatically tint adjusting VARiO, and brand new LST + VARiO combination.
The zonyk aero midcut is available in a pro version, which comes with a removable sweat bar that directs the airstream towards the inside of the filters, aiding the climacool ventilation system and helping to reduce lens fogging.
- New specifically shaped lenses – for best possible trail running experience.
- New LST™ bright VARiO purple mirror filter option – combining eye fatigue reducing LST technology with automatically adapting lens tint.
- Quick-Change Lens System™ – quick and easy exchange of the lenses possible.
- Two sizes – small and large frame option ensure best personal fit and comfort for men and women alike.
- Traction Grip™ – perfect stability and comfort thanks to non-slip contact points on the temples.
- Double-Snap Nose Bridge™ – comfortable fit and grip thanks to an adjustable nose bridge. Also includes additional extended nose bridge for individualization.
- TRI.FIT™ three-position adjustable temples provide the best fit and minimize incoming wind and glare.
- RX ready – accommodates all vision abilities with clip-in inserts.
The zonyk aero midcut pro is available in eight different color and filter combinations. MSRP starting at $209.
The zonyk aero midcut basic (without sweat bar) is available in twelve different color and filter combinations. MSRP beginning at $159.
adidas Sport eyewear