Keep up by reading Industry Buzz. Here are today's top headlines:
Have a news tip? Email us at email@example.com
- SNEWS GEAR GIVEAWAY: We're giving away an adventure prize package (worth $430) to one lucky winner. All you have to do is follow us on Instagram and follow the directions in this post:
- Brendan Madigan, owner of 39-year-old specialty retailer Alpenglow Sports, is back at it with the second season of his Afterglow podcast. Listen to the two-minute trailer here. This season, you can expect intimate conversations with iconic mountain personalities including JT Holmes, Emily Harrington, Stephan Drake, Kim Havell, Chris Burkard, Adrian Ballinger, and Barry Blanchard.
- Farm to Feet released its third and final installment of its American Made video series. The third film in the series features Ken and Deloris Shumate who work together at Nester Hosiery making Farm to Feet socks.
- Wyoming is considering charging for trail access: $10 to hike, bike, or ride horses. If the bill advances, Wyoming would be the first state to initiate the solution to overcrowded trails.
- Seattle-based Outdoor Research hired Andy Burke as head of commercial sales. Burke comes to his new post from prAna, where he worked for more than six years as its national sales manager.
- Fans of Dagwood, a dog made famous on Instagram, raised $100,000 in less than two weeks after he was hit by a car in the desert and nearly died from his injuries. He's doing much better, but still has a ways to go, according to his owners Keith and Brianna Madia.