Keep up by reading Industry Buzz. Here are today's top headlines:
Have a news tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feral Mountain Co.'s new Denver location is opening this weekend! Read more here about what you can expect of Jimmy Funkhouser's revamp.
- Outdoor Research is implementing PlumRiver's Technologies' Elastic Suite B2B digital merchandising platform to enhance business-to-business commercial sales. The rollout includes a fully integrated B2B sales management solution, digital catalog creation, customized retailer procurement interface and commercial sales rep merchandising tools.
- Throughout this holiday season, Smartwool is pledging to donate to Protect Our Winters and SOS Outreach. On Black Friday, the sock brand donated three percent of its online sales to POW, with a minimum donation of $3,000 and a maximum of $8,000. Read more about Smartwool's efforts.
- The National Park Service's leading climate change official has resigned. Marcy Rockman has said she has struggled against budget cuts and climate deniers since being appointed in 2011.
- Here are a few ways brands gave back on Giving Tuesday.
- Close call: An empty gondola cabin fell to the ground on Tuesday at Copper Mountain after it detached from its cable. It's a good thing the new lift was still in test mode.