Sarasota, FL. Based on feedback from 20+ Outdoor Sales Agencies currently using Retailer Relationship Management (RRM), REPatron is now delivering an updated version to include Mobile Phone client, Pre-Season/Pre Buy tracking & other useful features designed for Sales reps.
"We're very exicited about this release and helping to improve the business for our sales agency customers," says Peter Pawlus, Principal Improvement Officer at REPatron. "Sales agency customers have really started to roll with Retailer Relationship Management (RRM). We have had to add staff in order to keep up with the demand (which is a great problem to have!). Several principals have told me they aren't even sure how they ran their business without it. With advanced contact management, promise tracking, todo management, pre-season tracking & workflow, new mobile phone client and more purposeful features, reps are really taking their business to a new level.
"I am very lucky to have awesome reps that belong to the REPaton Network. With over 90 sales agency customers, we are able to draw on the experience and expertise of proven sales reps. We are also much more effective and affordable because of our focus on Independent Sales Agencies in this industry. Our sales agency customers are starting to put distance on other sales agencies who are not adapting to the changing retail world around them."
- Morris Swartz – www.omainc.net - is giving us great advice on improving for large sales agencies as they have 11+ reps.
- Kathy Cannon – www.newlinesales.com – is helping us with lead tracking as they represent at a ton of tradeshows.
- Adam Casey – www.pursuitsales.com – is helping us define advanced workflows for Pre Seasons…our Pre Season Rockstars
- Doug Ritter – www.ddrsales.com – and Patty Chovan – www.yampavalleyoutdoor.com – are keeping us on our toes as advanced users coming from other systems.
- Mitch Murphy – www.mjmsales.net – is helping us "what makes sense" security models for multi rep sales agencies
- Chris Summa – www.moderntraditionsales.com – is helping us improve our offering for sales agencies that go from 1 rep to 1+ reps
- John Whitcomb – www.stonefacesales.com – is assisting us with the unique timing and urgency aspects of a winter sports sales agency
- Harold Mullins & Steve Reeder – www.atlanticsportgroup.com – and team are helping us merge proven sales techniques with new technology.
- Rob Robinson – www.robbsportsales.com – is helping us transform manufacturer provided information into Rep actionable information
- Eric Miller – www.theravenworkshop.net – is giving us leadership and coaching on improving Mobile – what Reps need in the field as they are traveling and servicing retailers….call it "at the counter tech"
We are able to quickly incorporate rep requested features and functionality because of our industry experience/focus and the flexibility of our tools. I guess I wasn't too surprised to get reps who were attempting to track their retailers using the outdated method of spreadsheets and email. I thought that was pretty much a given. What is surprising me some is that we are getting reps who use systems like ACT, Goldmine and Salesforce. Those systems are bloated and too hard to use. When you have more than 1 rep, they get much more expensive and difficult if not impossible to share. They focus so much on "Deals" they don't focus as much on the actual relationships our reps try to hard to cultivate and grow. "Deals" are geared to those sales reps with complex sales cycles who get one deal and leave. Our reps have strong bonds with their retailers and this helps them keep track of all the little things that mean alot to our retailer business partners."
To catch up at Winter OR to learn more about REPatron
Our show scheduler is online at www.repatron.com/show-schedule
Or contact us at: